-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRGRCR74

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to find a new toy for a while. I have a 1967 Chrysler New Yorker for sale or trade. I am the 4th owner of the car, and it has 65k original miles. It is a 440, 727, power windows, power steering, power brake car. It has aftermarket wheels with great tires. It has factory a/c that has been changed to A134, although I have never tried to run it. The car runs and drives great, it has developed a small leak in the gas tank. It might be able to be repaired, or might need replaced. It has been recently painted, although its not the best paint job. Windsheild was replaced at the same time. It is a great family cruiser, our family is just ready for some new toys. It is located in Dickson Tn, 35 miles west of Nashville.

As per the rules of the forum send me a private message for my email or phone number !!

I am asking 8500 OBO or trade for something else neat that my family can enjoy.

Attachments

• The Sled.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 575
  • car11.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 622
You want comments?
The rules state that we aren't supposed to comment on cars for sale unless it's constructive or relevant to the car and or sale.
I would say that this is a nice car, but a bit over priced for this market.
And the wheels don't do it justice at all. That's just my opinion.

you want comments?
The rules state that we aren't supposed to comment on cars for sale unless it's constructive or relevant to the car and or sale.
I would say that this is a nice car, but a bit over priced for this market.
And the wheels don't do it justice at all. That's just my opinion.

x2

Ok thanks for the criticism. I am not fond of the wheels either. They were on there when I bought it. As far as over priced. It has a lot less rust than a lot of the buckets on here that are priced the same. It is an asking price and I put obo, that denotes that I am willing to negotiate. Thanks for your ideas though.

Pretty sure this car would do better on craigslist buddy, you won't see many people interested in this on here...just a littl fyi. Not trying to be a dick just trying to help ya out!

just a suggestion
I thing you would do better selling the wheels and the car separately

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back