1967 Cuda Resto Help

-

67Phish

Reaction score
Hi, It's been a long while since I've been on here to talk about my car but I need some help. 67 Cuda Convertible was a driver, but really poor. After investigation, found that the car was wrecked in the left front and fixed poorly. I located a good front framerail and repaired that. Once on my lift I found out how bad the rear frame was and that started the whole ball rolling. Located a good rear frame section: rails, rear crossmember, and floor section, no trunk floor. That's all in and now the car has made it's way to the bodyman. Here's where the help comes in. I need photos! Someone local to me in York, PA with a 67 Cuda(preferably Convertible) that will let me spend 1/2 hour photographing these areas of the car. I'll buy the lunch or beer, whichever helps you feel at ease with someone crawling under your baby. Please Consider! I'll drive to northern Maryland, west from Gettysburg to East of Lancaster. North to Harrisburg Area. I guess the next thing would be to PM me to get my Phone #. ASAP Please as I don't want to hold up the bodyman. Thank you for looking and helping me get my wife's baby on the road.

If you were closer I'd let you come over and look all over my car as it's apart...Just hop on a plane...

Yeah, unfortunately the only replies I've gotten are from you West coast guys. 3 hours behind; I need to bump this in the morning or afternoon. Thanks anyway!

If I might make a suggestion... Maybe you could take all of the photographs of your own car and post them, - asking other members to try to duplicate the same angles on theirs. My '67 isn't a convertible but I'd gladly try to take pictures of whatever you need from whatever angle. If time is important, it might be one way to get it accomplished.

hiya phish, im in coatesville, PA , you can come take photos of my stock fastback 67 if you like, it has no pipes over the axle and still has original undercoating so you may get a lil dirty I'll pm you my ph number

Thanks jammer, I responded to your PM. Now I know where you are. Thanks, I'll call ya

I live in NJ and have a 1967 Barracuda convertible that you can come see. I'd even drive it halfway to meet you somewhere for lunch. I'll PM my phone number to you.

Bryan

I want to thank everyone that's responded and messaged me. It's great to have this kind of resource at hand.:cheers:

-
Back