1967 dart 340 on ebay

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't this car listed on here before? I believe I remember seeing it posted in the for sale section.

This car has been for sale in the area on CL for a long time. Some of the customization may be over the top for most people.

he does not need good luck.
listen, it was not my taste either, but had a awesome body under that paint, good rear with surgrip, 340 under the hood. the list goes on. alot of money was put into it and he would get what it sold for if he even parted it. you are barking up the wrong tree my friend

here is the reason!!!!!!!!!!!! money !!!!!!! like i you said, and i agree, that car was for a unique paerson. but i am a person who sees the diamond in the rough.
look at some of the builds i have done on here in the last 3 years!.
if i had the cash, i would of bought it for 6,300 put a stock dash back in, had the car repainted black and rallies. i know i would get 12-13k for the car. so, 6300.00 for it, 3k on a mirror paint job, and maybe another 800.00 in other things. have around 10k into it, ansd if i sold it for 12k, i would still make 2k on it, and my troubles!. 2 k is alot of money for me and my family in this economy. it is tuff.
but, i know that car had one of the most solid bodies, and what was done, was done 100% and nothing was butchered on that car!, except for taste.lol
SO, TO ANSWER, THE REASON IT TOOK SO LONG TO SELL IS CAUSE A VISIONARY LIKE ME DID NOT HAVE THE FUNDS TO BUY IT, AND SEE THE POTENTIAL THAT WAS THERE.
THERE WERE MORE THAN 6,300 IN INTO IT EVEN IF I PARTED IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back