-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys I am selling my My 1967 Dart it has a slant six I just put a new gas tank new dash pad and brand new windshield have some extra parts hanging around the floorboards need to be repaired but would make a great project car. The reason I'm selling it is i had found a very clean 1967 Coronet which is all ready to drive. I would love to see a real Mopar person get this car and do something with it. If you are serious please give me call on my cell 516-633-1588 local pick up only come and make an offer

dart1abodies.jpg

dart2abodie.jpg

Wow... your '67 Coronet came with a 273 in it? I don't think I have ever seen that before... I thought (I could be wrong) that the "new" 318LA engine was standard for the Coronet in '67.

Very nice car! Wish that I had one of them... or a '68 or '69 Coronet.

yes there was a bunch of options for the motor that year. I have the actual window sticker for this car with everything he had on the car from the factory. The cool thing is its there on the car still. I have the original certi card with the original owners name on it. I feel so lucky to score such a great mopar car.

I was lucky, I found 40 mins away from my house. I have been driving it everyday since I got it. Love it cant drive it enough. I`ll be doing the exhaust this weekend. P.S. I only got the car about 6 days ago. I have been smiling ever since i got it.

LOL!!! I have to say I didnt break the bank I got a great deal!!! Just keep looking they are out there!! I was patient I was waiting for one like this!!

Being out here in California, you would think that it wouldn't be too difficult to find one like yours.

But so far... I haven't found anything close to being that nice!

Im just looking for a fair offer but I feel its a car you would have to come see in person!! I really want to focus on my new car and want to make more room in my garage!! So if you are really interested let me know you can give me a call 516 633-1588 Thank you for your interest!!!
P.S. I know i could get a lot more parting it out but rather see someone build and use the car!!!

Center Moriches? I'll have to mention it to my brother in law over in Quogue to see if he's interested in a project...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back