Not open for further replies.

badlilred79

badred360
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 98.3%
57   1   0
Contact seller
ok guys and gals my 1967 dart gt conv is for sale i purchase the car out of calif. its got new bumpers wheels and tires yukon axles 11 disc brakes new front end 8 3/4 2.76 pos aluim 2 1/4 exhaust flowmaster and factory tips 318 motor flat top pist 340 heads aluim intake elec int. needs nothing solid car power top new brakes i just drove it to carilse 613 miles i avger. 16.5 mpg with the top down , the reason i need to sell it my dads health (cancer) has turn for the worst i need to get his car done i would love for him to make one more trip down the road in his old car 1963 sport fury its been sitting still for 10 years until last week , so ive got all my brother , buddys helping me as much as they can , so i need to sell it fast to pay the paint and body guy to do his car so its one hell of a deal firm 10000.00 NOT A PENNY LESS IN CROSSVILLE TENN 931 261 8227 lets all pray for my dad ............. thank you

Attachments

• IMG_0033.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 1,063
  • IMG_0034.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1,055
  • IMG_0035.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 1,049
  • IMG_0036.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 1,060
  • IMG_0038.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 1,074
  • IMG_0039.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 1,053
  • IMG_0041.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 1,062
  • IMG_0046.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 1,039
  • IMG_0047.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 1,050
  • IMG_0048.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 1,044
Good luck, shouldnt last long, and prayers as well for your dad, good for your bro and buds to kick in to help get it done!

Good luck, shouldnt last long, and prayers as well for your dad, good for your bro and buds to kick in to help get it done!

thanks i know a person could not built this car and its as solid as it is for that price i have alot more in that but sometimes we have to let things go went you get into certain things mike

I used to own this car. I spent $2500 on the rear chrome from Annobrite, reproduction tail light bezels and the new bumpers.(you should picture all that expensive chrome). I sold it to the California guy for $11,500 before the axle changeover and wheels. GREAT deal, nice car! Our prayers and best wishes to your father.

i love this car how much do you think it would cost to ship to ny thanks

Prayers for your Father and wishes for long rides in his '63. You're a great son!

while you and i do not see eye to eye sometimes, but i have always drooled over that vert!. i have wanted it. but i am sure you know that cash is always better than a trade, no matter how good the trade is. that is the bind i was in with that black duster. and i build these cars, and i do know that i could not have one looking that good for that price, even with all the haggling and trading i do. mike, good luck with sale, and prayers are on the way. plot

while you and i do not see eye to eye sometimes, but i have always drooled over that vert!. i have wanted it. but i am sure you know that cash is always better than a trade, no matter how good the trade is. that is the bind i was in with that black duster. and i build these cars, and i do know that i could not have one looking that good for that price, even with all the haggling and trading i do. mike, good luck with sale, and prayers are on the way. plot

thanks joe , your right its a deal i dont think anyone could put a car like this together as nice and solid for this amount i am losing a ton but if i can sell it i ll win alot more happenens for my dad

Folks, can't we step up. bad, what do you need to finish your dad's car? I myself would be willing donate a few $$ to help you and to keep you from selling your car.

Folks, can't we step up. bad, what do you need to finish your dad's car? I myself would be willing donate a few $$ to help you and to keep you from selling your car.

thanks , but i need alot , i purchase just about everything i could find new for it its mostly the paint and body work , thanks alot but if i sell the car it would cover it , beside selling the car ......... well it would be worth more to me knowing that dads 63 sport fury will be done i can replace a car but not dads his smile and the sweet happy look he will have in his eyes thanks mike

Prayers sent for your Dad and the whole Family. Your one hell of a son and a tribute to your Mom & Dad!

Wow, I wish I had some extra money, that is a sweet deal. I hope someone buys it soon, the look on your dad's face when he see's his Fury will be priceless, prayers for your father sent.

WoW,I thought the 10K$ was a great deal.To see you lower it to $6500 is gonna make the deal even sweeter.Family is more important than anything and I,d give anything for my dad to have his health back.Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back