1967 Dart repro engine wiring harness question

-

65Val

Average Length Member
Reaction score
Going to be pulling the engine and repainting the engine bay in the Dart this winter. Where's the best place to buy a reproduction engine/lighting wiring harness for a 1967 Dart? I've searched Classic Industries, but they're out of stock on these.

M&H they make them for Year One and for Classic Industries. We have one under the hood on Dads 67 Cuda

Hey Darwin, I would suggest when you are doing this get one of Crackbacks headlight relay kits. Great guy and a very good quality product that really makes a big difference in the light output for head lights, park lights and dash lights. There is no cutting or splicing required so you wont have to butcher your new harness, it is a true plug and play.

Steve....yeah, I found the YO stuff surfing around. Just have to find out if their's includes the fender turn signal wiring...doesn't say in the listing. Are you happy with the quality?

Evan....I was considering doing that even if I didn't replace the harness.

Thanks for the replies , guys!! I appreciate it!!

Might call here, they don't show it but may build it or have it and not listed. I bought from them for my 71 Demon with a big block. Nice people to deal with and good product.

http://www.evanswiring.com/catalog.htm

I bought mine from Year One and yes, it's made by M&H. It was on back order at the time, but once I placed my order, they built it and had it two me in a few weeks. Seems to be a pretty nice piece although I haven't gotten to that stage of my project yet. I would contact M&H directly and tell them EXACTLY what you plan on running under the hood and see if they could build you one with the accessories you plan on using.

Darwin the MH harness was installed by PO. Quality is very good. Maybe call Classic directly and speak to them about stock? ?

I would contact M&H directly and tell them EXACTLY what you plan on running under the hood and see if they could build you one with the accessories you plan on using.

You can talk to M & H about harnesses but they won't sell to the public direct; something to do about exclusively selling to certain vendors like Year One.

Now, correct battery cables - they will sell direct to the public. They do have all the drawings for the different year cables. I bought a positive and negative cable set from them for my 65 Barracuda and it was spot on. I believe Ulf also bought one for his award-winning 65 DartCharger which was also identical to OEM.

You can talk to M & H about harnesses but they won't sell to the public direct; something to do about exclusively selling to certain vendors like Year One.

This is true, but I'd bet they'd build the harness you want and sell it to you through Year One. Use the YO discount code that they're always running and it's not a bad deal. My 48 year old harness was trashed by previous owners.

-
Back