Status
Not open for further replies.

ValerianMagnum

the little car that could
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
1967 Dodge dart 1 900$ canadian , , just near , trois-riviere in quebec canada , , the car is solid but needs a total restoration , the car is complete too , but since 2 years the car didnt run , i bought the car 4 000 $ and made some things on it , 4 years ago , its a slant 6 , the interior is in good shape , and the car as been repainted in 1996 , the paint is nice , but there is a lot of putty when they did the last amateur restoration on it .. anyway is theres someone interested in it ,, send me a pm , and i have too a 1947 plymouth p-15 6 cyl for sale 1 000 $ canadian , both cars dont run ..

for you guys its better cause its in canadian money so its not too far from a deal ! make me an offer !

thx for watching !

Joe

lastchance043.jpg

whats the deal with all the fingers lately. I wish that smiley would dissapear. Hate reading a post and being flipped off in the end. not very adult. Dont take this as a personal attack but its a prevalent problem.

nobody interested .......... ok new price 1 500 $ last price , come get it ...
MY LOSE YOUR GAIN !

canadian money remember .. its like if you paid 1k for it ! complete car !

good question , i never sold a car in usa ,,, but like i said at that point of what the money is now , you wont loose nothing ! trust me , i have to sell cause my step father died , few months ago , and the cars as too go , i have no room for it !

check out on the forum if someone ever bought on car in canada !

...I believe we are able to import from the US free (no tax) if it is 25 years or older..I would think the reverse is true as well.. it would be easy for the folks from Maine, Vermont and maybe new Hampshire..I would call customs first..too far for me..it is at least 12 one way for me.

Grassy

...I believe we are able to import from the US free (no tax) if it is 25 years or older..I would think the reverse is true as well.. it would be easy for the folks from Maine, Vermont and maybe new Hampshire..I would call customs first..too far for me..it is at least 12 one way for me.

Grassy

Nope...still have to pay PST and GST on the car coming into Canada. There is no duty on the car though. Parts come through duty free,sometimes come through tax free.

Sorry, brain bubble..Of course you have to pay the fee for tax..heck, every time the car gets sold, the government get their pound of coin..I am amazed that we accept this... it should be sold one..tax..sold a second time, no tax..

Sometimes when you move from one province to another ..after you register your cars in the new province, the province will try to squeeze more tax from you even though you bought the car else where..I moved to another province in '81 and a couple months after I had settled in, I rec'ed a bill for tax on my two cars..since i paid tax in another province (where I bought them) and my new home had a lower tax for cars, I submitted (with their tax form) a bill for the difference....odd, no response.

Grassy

Sorry, brain bubble..Of course you have to pay the fee for tax..heck, every time the car gets sold, the government get their pound of coin..I am amazed that we accept this... it should be sold one..tax..sold a second time, no tax..

Grassy

I agree 100%!!

im right on the quebec border a few hrs from trois riviere sh......!!!
im leaving for ontario on monday but im gonna keep this car in mind and if you still have it in a couple months id be interested in seeing it but i cant do annything sooner because im going for work so im gonna on a at least two to three month run there so......

you never know i guess if its not too much trouble could you PM me a few more pics especially of the underside (this way mostly it will be easyer for me to keep track of the car in question.......both might be of interest to me it cost the same to tow two cars...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back