-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SAC

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I’m looking to sell my 1967 Dart GT two-door hardtop. I’ve owned the car since 1999, but it has been in indoor storage since 2006. I have too many other projects to get to this one. The car is complete and has never been taken too far apart by any previous owners. As I recall, the pass side rocker trim is the only thing missing, though someone hacked the trim piece in the center of the dash to install an old shaft-style radio. The engine is a slant six with an automatic transmission and console. The fenders have rust holes in places and the rear quarters have rust around the wheelwells, but the roof, trunk and floors are solid. The glass is good except the windshield. The car was repainted red before I got it, but the original color is code TT1 copper metallic. The wheels are 14” steelies from an early 70s small-pattern A-body. The car ran and drove when I parked it, but it’s been about seven years. When I bought it, I was planning to swap in a big-block and turn it into a stock-appearing drag car, but never had the time, I also got to liking the uniqueness of the slant six. I’m selling the car whole, to be fixed or used for parts. I’m asking $800. The car is in Independence, Kansas. I have a car hauler and we can discuss transportation. PM me if interested

Attachments

• Dart-mod.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1,294
  • Dart 3-mod.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,038
  • Dart 2-mod.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 1,220
  • IMG_1387.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 1,035
I knew that one wouldn't last long. Good luck with the sale. tmm

Interesting car, but just out of curiosity, are those the original seats and door panels with a partial red interior? If so, I would be interested in a better picture showing the different colors...

Yes, the seats and door panels are the original tan color that went with the original copper exterior. The metal surfaces in the interior were repainted red when the car was repainted before I got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back