-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ABCuda

Reaction score
Rating - 40%
2   3   0
Contact seller
California Notchback, some rust, very fixable. 4 Speed car Car is pretty complete - only missing motor.

Front clip is nice. Commando V8 car that includes:

- very nice fenders
- nice louvered hood
- nice header panel (great complete grilles)
- 4 speed trans and shifter
- 8 3/4 suregrip
- 4 speed console
- nice doors
- rust free trunk (no bottom chrome trim, nice center piece, damaged top chrome piece)
- complete white interior (no head rests in seat)

Considering parting out - dragging it home on Saturday so leave PM if interested and I will start inventorying and staging.

Would sell whole to interested party

If interested the whole car could be purchased. Car is complete minus its original 273.

- original 4 speed, bell housing, drive shart, pedals, shifter, linkage (z-Bar), console all there

This is a maroon car with white delux interior black trim/console/carpet/dashpad.

Would have been a sexy car.

- Fenders are a bit beaten up (450$ each as is) 700$ each ready to paint

Could make this a rust free, dent free roller, in primer with the unmolested four speed for 5000$ delivered anywhere in the lower states or bordering great white North....

Pictures upon request. Once the first big parts are taken off it can never go back.

Original paint, body has never been disassembled.

Hate to cut this one up

Hi. I am curious what shifter you have and who did the changeover to a four speed? Hi much do you want for the vehicle in the shape it is in now? Thank you.

This car was not a 4 speed change over - it is a factory 4 speed.

The full car is still there. Maroon color, bucket seats, center console, white interior, delux,

I have a list of people wanting parts, almost ready to start parting it out.

HAve a number of PM's have not been ignoring, just keep looking at this car as a potential future project vs salvage

Can you post up pics of the car so we can see its condition and give us a price for the whole car?

Thank you for trying to save it vs. chopping it up. We need more guys like you

I wish I knew how to post pictures on this site. They always come out way to big so they are always rejected. Many members and other local people are looking for parts so this car will be parted out starting in October (maybe) if I can't sell the whole thing. If anyone is interested then please drop me a note with your email and I will send some pictures to you directly.

I guess I am not trying to hard to market this...it is stored inside in a corner of my garage along with my 5 other 1969 cars.......if there is an interested party out there 2500$ buys the car as it sits.....

I'm interested in the whole car but not if parts are sold off I have a 67 notch back that I would use as parts to put yours back together hate to see it parted send me some pics please you can send them to my phone if needed [EDITED BY STAFF - PLEASE READ THE RULES. THANKS] thanks Keith

I wish I knew how to post pictures on this site. They always come out way to big so they are always rejected. Many members and other local people are looking for parts so this car will be parted out starting in October (maybe) if I can't sell the whole thing. If anyone is interested then please drop me a note with your email and I will send some pictures to you directly.

I guess I am not trying to hard to market this...it is stored inside in a corner of my garage along with my 5 other 1969 cars.......if there is an interested party out there 2500$ buys the car as it sits.....

Do you have a title?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back