Status
Not open for further replies.

castrol101

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
$13400.00 OR BEST OFFER!!!

THIS IS A 1967 PLYMOUTH BARRACUDA WITH BLACK INTERRIOR AND A V8 318 SMALL BLOCK WITH FOUR BARREL INTAKE AND A 600cfm HOLLY CARB. IT IS A AUTOMATIC WITH A 727 TRANS. THE CAR HAS POWER STEERING AND AC, BUT IT NEEDS A NEW AVAPERATOR TO MAKE THE AC WORK. ALL THE GAUGES AND ALL THE LIGHTS WORK. THE INTERRIOR AND EXTERRIOR ARE COMPLETE. THE CAR IS VERY STRAIGHT. IT CAN BE DRIVEN ANYWHERE AND, IT IS A SHOW WINNER CAR.

:notworth: FOR ANY OTHER QUESTIONS OR PICTURES CALL. 410-477-0160 OR 443-527-9941.

1967 Cuda 006.jpg

1967 Cuda 005.jpg

1967 Cuda 014.jpg

1967 Cuda 023.jpg

1967 Cuda 025.jpg

1967 Cuda 031.jpg

1967 Cuda 028.jpg

wow.... i've always been partial to fastbacks and never really big on black... but i have to say your car is just great looking with everything either being chrome or black. what a nice clean ride....

hope it goes to a very good and deserving home...

jim c...

Lovely straight panels and you could swim in that paintwork, sheer classic example :love4:

Wow, what a fine representative of the notchback family!!
Just wish I could afford it.
Kudo's to the new lucky owner.

Wow thats a very clean car! and very cheap at that asking price.

Gorgeous car. Any rust on it? What state are you in? Any objections to an inspection? Thanks, gerry

I am in Baltimore Maryland. This car needs no inspection. For more info on my car call.
410-477-0160 or 443-527-9941.

Thanks, All i have been getting are window shoppers. What ever happened to real buyers.

If you are interested in my car i will let it go for less, just give me a call at.
410-477-0160 or 443-527-9941.

Hard to say anything here without risking offending or hurting someones feelings.
I will state that the most recent 67 Barracuda I purchased was bone stock , one owner, from Seattle WA. I gave 5000 for it and drove it home.
2,854 miles in 3.5 days. Nothing but gas.
That is a pretty paint job.
It would take a lot more pictures and details to get over 7000 of my money (that based on what I can see). Good luck :)

Hi, I Will Take 7 More Of These In This Condition FOR $7K. If You Find Them Give Me A Call.
410-477-0160 Or 443-527-9941.

castrol101, I was the first to reply to your post and say how great looking it was but I am detecting a little bit of 'tude here. It's the nature of the beast to get a majority of looky-loos before finding a bonafide buyer for a car. But to ask for $13.4K from someone and tell them that they cannot inspect it (or something to that effect) after they asked sounds a little arrogant. I still think the 67 is great looking and wish you luck in parting with it.

BTW: Although my post here may not be on the most positive note, it did bump you back to the top.

I will only sell this car to someone in the UNITED STATES Only. It is to much trouble to send out of the US. Sorry But i only accept CASH only on pickup of my Car no CHECKS Or money wires.

PS there are two meny scams going on.

I'm with you on the scams out there.

I wish I was closer as I'd love to look that car over.

She's pretty.

Got any pics of the undercarriage, trunk, etc?

Castrol101,
I hear what you're saying, but my geniune enquiry - all the way from London - was exactly that.
My offer to fly over to your place, put in a geniune offer, and then arrange for the ship, plus pay you in cash, was not one of a "window shopper". If anyone was taking any calculated risks in this venture, it would be me. Perhaps this post may help others out there see just what some of us are prepared to do in their quest to own a very desirable car.

Mike

Hello: I am very interested in the Barracuda,just a little far for me to travel.
I will however contact one of my buddy & see if he's up for a road trip. Will keep you posted.I have your phone number-do you have an email address?
You can send it too [email protected] Thanks Dan from New York

38530782-l.jpg.w300h225.jpg

It is on craigslist now. :wav:$12600.00 OR BEST OFFER!!!

THIS IS A 1967 PLYMOUTH BARRACUDA WITH BLACK INTERRIOR AND A V8 318 SMALL BLOCK WITH FOUR BARREL INTAKE AND A 600cfm HOLLY CARB. IT IS A AUTOMATIC WITH A 727 TRANS. THE CAR HAS POWER STEERING AND AC, BUT IT NEEDS A NEW AVAPERATOR TO MAKE THE AC WORK. ALL THE GAUGES AND ALL THE LIGHTS WORK. THE INTERRIOR AND EXTERRIOR ARE COMPLETE. THE CAR IS VERY STRAIGHT. IT CAN BE DRIVEN ANYWHERE AND, IT IS A SHOW WINNER CAR. FOR ANY OTHER QUESTIONS OR PICTURES CALL. 410-477-0160 OR 443-527-9941

a show winner with a flat black engine compartment?thats th eonly thing i see wrong with the car from the pics,and prob why no one has jumped on it for the price.the outside looks excellent,but the spraycan engine compartment doesent make my heart race with excitment.

when the seller said "no inspection needed" what he was refering to was,,,in some states,,depending on year of vehicle,,you need to get a vehicle safety inspection,,none need for that year car in the state of MD,,,

when the seller said "no inspection needed" what he was refering to was,,,in some states,,depending on year of vehicle,,you need to get a vehicle safety inspection,,none need for that year car in the state of MD,,,

If that is the case, my email might have been a little premature but then again, he didn't correct me and I am always suspicious when the only posts someone has on FABO are to sell something and they don't offer anything else to the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back