-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeper

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Car is located near Chiloquin, Oregon-97624.

Price is $8000.00 cash firm

Clear titled in Oregon in my name. Vin is easy to see.

This is an unfinished race car / pro street project. Tubbed with a Dana 60 and 4 link. Rear is 35 spline with strange disks, 5/8” studs etc. 4.88 gears as I recall. Spool. Front brakes are Wilwood big bolt pattern disks. Set up for an rb 440 with 727. Nice Weld wheels. Tires are older.

It is a roller. Needs finished like drivers door glass put in etc. Body work nearly done and car is pretty straight. Tin work largely completed in trunk, needs to be finished with the installation. There is some fab to be done but the heavy lifting is done.

Comes with two deck lids, good hood. Spare parts doors etc. new dash pad, window seals. Has one front and two rear windows. There are a couple of extra parts grills and so forth. I think all the major parts are there to complete the body. Lots of extra trim etc.

Will come with nice 2” headers, I think are pro parts.

There are quite a few extra parts, etc. I’m not interested in parting the car out.

Trades: I would consider a trade for a project 68 Plymouth Satellite 2-door or a 1970 dodge coronet 2-door. 

Possible part trade for a large cc KTM bike but cash is best. Car trailer at least 16' titled and factory made I would consider partially. Any bike or trailer trades would need to include 5k in cash.

IMG_8624.jpeg

IMG_8635.jpeg

IMG_8634.jpeg

IMG_8633.jpeg

IMG_8632.jpeg

IMG_8631.jpeg

IMG_8630.jpeg

IMG_8625.jpeg

IMG_8628.jpeg

IMG_8626.jpeg

No bad might be interested , quite a bit ways out there .

I apologize for not getting back with people. I was literally on vacation without normal internet access.

Primer sealer stuff. The trunk tin is not in primer.

Rear brakes are included. They are Strange disks as I recall.

It is a good car, but it isn't perfect. I think I am missing one door hinge but the rest is there for the most part. It comes with a fair amount of new stuff such as seals and some polished stuff for the hood etc. there are more parts not in pics.

I am reasonably flexible on price. I could use a nice factory made 16-20" car trailer and cash for instance.

I am home pretty much 24/7 for the next few weeks in Southern Oregon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize for not getting back with people. I was literally on vacation without normal internet access.

Primer sealer stuff. The trunk tin is not in primer.

Rear brakes are included. They are Strange disks as I recall.

It is a good car, but it isn't perfect. I think I am missing one door hinge but the rest is there for the most part. It comes with a fair amount of new stuff such as seals and some polished stuff for the hood etc. there are more parts not in pics.

I am reasonably flexible on price. I could use a nice factory made 16-20" car trailer and cash for instance.

I am home pretty much 24/7 for the next few weeks in Southern Oregon.
$6500

$6k cash is the lowest number I can go for a local face to face cash deal, no shipping, something fairly easy. I'd be willing to take $4k in cash and a large CC dirt bike that is in my favor for the remainder. I would consider parting it out locally if it isn't gone by the end of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back