Smoke and chaos stunt coordinator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Original 44 yr old driver.. Best Offer!
Signet has original yellow paint with black interior
with the slant 170 and 3 on the tree.
Black bench with center arm rest pretty solid interior for its age.
This car runs and drives but it would like paint although it looks good at 30 feet.
The car is all original I have placed 68 taillights in because I like the look better but I have the originals.
I also have a replacement inner drivers fender to repair the small damage by the battery tray and It needs the usual front passenger feet area floor from the bad seal on windshield wiper.
The Valiant rolls on a set of Anson 14x7 small bolts rims and new brakes
I have extra grill and bezel parts for 67 signet as well as a 1967 running 273 and 904.
This car has no rust in quarters, doors or anywhere except passenger front floor
please pm me with your thoughts
pictures coming soon!
will ship if paid in advance
Going to focus on my 67 Dart
THANKS FABO!:salut:
Bruce B
67Signet

attempt 1 pictures 67 valiant Signet slant 6 (170) with three on the tree its Original yellow paint with black bench interior with buddy seat arm rest.
Currently has a temporary 1972 drivers fender.Has 14 inch Ansen slot rims.
All glass is good.I have other parts that can go with the car for additional $
I have a good running 1967 273 V8 and matching auto trans with accessories.as well as Kelsey Hayes Disc Brake parts.decent carpet originally vinyl top has been removed and no rust underneath.
All new brakes ,drives well for a almost 45 yr old car.
Not sure of a fair price so let me here from you just looking for a good home for her.. solid frame and the only rust is under the front passenger floor.
Monterey County California 93907

Bruce B

Attachments

• my yellow valiant3.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,854
  • my yellow valiant1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,862
Interior is very good for its age , pictures of interior coming soon!
has a new 1 barrel holly,
thanks for your time.
Bruce B.

I stripped trunk and poor 15 the entire compartment no rust all original has fender tag,all trim and chrome present.
has new brakes and looks like I will be adding a super six set up and electronic ignition installed soon,

Solid interior. nothing is cut up and have extra parts to go with her.
P.M me with questions:thumbup:
thanks
Bruce B

Car now has the super six set up with a dual snorkel air cleaner and the kelsey hayes disk brake upgrade:smilebox: its wearing its original paint and could use new paint but no bondo or filler ever on this Signet
thanks

Bruce B

No Listed Price? :( :spam1:

found the price, in the header. :(

Asking 2200 for good running Valiant

$2200.

Original 44 yr old driver.. Best Offer!
Signet has original yellow paint with black interior
with the slant 170 and 3 on the tree.
Black bench with center arm rest pretty solid interior for its age.
This car runs and drives but it would like paint although it looks good at 30 feet.
The car is all original I have placed 68 taillights in because I like the look better but I have the originals.
I also have a replacement inner drivers fender to repair the small damage by the battery tray and It needs the usual front passenger feet area floor from the bad seal on windshield wiper.
The Valiant rolls on a set of Anson 14x7 small bolts rims and new brakes
I have extra grill and bezel parts for 67 signet as well as a 1967 running 273 and 904.
This car has no rust in quarters, doors or anywhere except passenger front floor
please pm me with your thoughts
pictures coming soon!
will ship if paid in advance
Going to focus on my 67 Dart
THANKS FABO!:salut:
Bruce B
67Signet

I have a question I have a 67 valiant signet and my rear tail lights look different why is that

He said earlier that he put '68 tail lights in it because he thought it looked better with them than the originals.
Just trying to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back