-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwrthrutrque

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My '67 Commando powered Valiant 100 has to go. I have to move unexpectedly and cannot take my car and parts with me. It has the floor cut out, and the previous owner sold the automatic trans. It is metallic blue, engine turns free, has 8 3/4 with 3.55 sure grip. 10" drum brakes, 14" steelies, dog dish hubcaps, front sway bar as on Formula S Barracudas. Much scarcer than any '67 Barracuda- only 1 of 51 Valiant 100's thus equipped. Look up VL21E72 in Galen's book to see for yourself. (Big brake spindles, adapters, etc available as well as other parts) Price $2700

Attachments

• DSC00105.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 2,398
  • DSC00371.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 2,333
  • DSC00372.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 2,335
  • DSC00373.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 2,315
  • DSC00374.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 2,286
  • DSC00215.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 2,311
My '67 Commando powered Valiant 100 has to go. I have to move unexpectedly and cannot take my car and parts with me. It has the floor cut out, and the previous owner sold the automatic trans. It is metallic blue, engine turns free, has 8 3/4 with 3.55 sure grip. 10" drum brakes, 14" steelies, dog dish hubcaps, front sway bar as on Formula S Barracudas. Much scarcer than any '67 Barracuda- only 1 of 51 Valiant 100's thus equipped. Look up VL21E72 in Galen's book to see for yourself. (Big brake spindles, adapters, etc available as well as other parts) Price $2700

I have some questions. Please contact me

Thanks,

Vinny

Just a question about the Valiants (I've seen at least one Dart sedan with the 273 four barrel). Is that a "Commando V8" emblem on the fender? I've always thought the "oddball" hi-po 273 cars were neat.

As to the emblem on the fender, it is a Commando V8 emblem. Also used on other Plymouth cars with a 383 or 440 engine. Dodges got the 273 4 barrel emblem.

Just a question about the Valiants (I've seen at least one Dart sedan with the 273 four barrel). Is that a "Commando V8" emblem on the fender? I've always thought the "oddball" hi-po 273 cars were neat.

Rare for sure and who ever ordered it knew what they were doing....sleeper!

As to the emblem on the fender, it is a Commando V8 emblem. Also used on other Plymouth cars with a 383 or 440 engine. Dodges got the 273 4 barrel emblem.

I knew about the emblems on the Dodge and figured that was the emblem I saw in the picture, but it wasn't clear. That same Commando emblem was used on 66 and 67 Barracudas with the Commando 273 and without the Formula S package.

That is a super rare car. There was 1 here in IL a few years back that was the same color. Do you know any history on the car?

I've been a Valiant guy for 15+ years & have had about 15 of my own :). I messed with them when it wasn't cool to own 1 YET lol. I've sold parts all over the world from those 15 & the rear glass set up for the white 1 MoparMuscle built but they didn't mention me in their ad,I guess I should have just gave them the parts so they mention me like they do the other suppliers. If you look up azmopar here he is working on a 67 Signet 273 4 bbl 4 spd car.

do you have the fender tag and build sheet. any more pictures, engine compartment, trunk and under neath the car.

Nobody has snatched this up yet @ that price?! Too bad I'm in the process of restoring my 67 & can't spend anything until mine is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back