1967 valiant painted after 35 years in storage

-

barracudajohn

Reaction score
Here are a few photos of my 1967 valiant signet 4 door, 273 commando 4 speed, after owning and storing it for 35 years. it's finally painted and ready to be put back together.

P1280186.JPG

P1280187.JPG

P1280188.JPG

Wow that is beautiful. That's probably what it looked like going down the assembly line.

Mind if I ask why that car to keep and restore?

Wow that is beautiful. That's probably what it looked like going down the assembly line.

My guess is that since it's a factory Commando, 4 speed, four door; it's a pretty rare car- and it's worth preserving the oddballs! And after 35 years of owning it, there's plenty of attachment to it.
Love it!!

What a rare car!
I love the 4 doors.
It looks like they did a good job on the body.
I can't wait to see it assembled...

My guess is that since it's a factory Commando, 4 speed, four door; it's a pretty rare car- and it's worth preserving the oddballs! And after 35 years of owning it, there's plenty of attachment to it.
Love it!!
Well said sir, 100 percent correct :thumbsup:
Mikie likes this one, looking forward to see it all back together by @barracudajohn

Commando 4 speed over a bench seat :thumbsup:

Because of the rare combination of the 273, 4 speed, I am the third owner, I have all the original paperwork for it, and I am in contact with the original owner.

Hard to tell but do your front fenders have the holes for the Commando badges in them? In the future we need to get our E-code 4 speed Valiants together!

20220208_172244.jpg

Now that is one beautiful car right there. I love that color, it looks perfect on that car. Can’t wait to see it all finished up and doing it’s first burnout in the video I know you’re going to make for us, riiight?

About 82 total (both 2-dr & 4-dr)
A dark blue 4 door with that engine/4 speed combo shows up periodically at Mopar shows in Western Washington State. Only one I'd ever seen in 25 years of Mopar shows, until this one popped up!

-
Back