1968 Barracuda exhaust tips?

-

SKR8PN

Reaction score
Should this car have the rectangular tips, or just the tailpipes with turn downs on the end? I personally think the tips stick out to far.

IMG_8480.jpg
Tail pipes need to be replaced anyway so......what does everyone think?

Too far but at least they don't smoke up the chrome on your bumper.

I like the tips, you can place the end where you prefer upon installation. 65'

If it had factory tips the rear valance would have cut-outs. The Barracuda tips are shorter than the Dart tips...

68 barracuda valance.jpg

If it's a '68 Formula S car then yes and it should be obvious with the proper rear valance as shown in post #4.

Should this car have the rectangular tips, or just the tailpipes with turn downs on the end? I personally think the tips stick out to far.

View attachment 1716113048Tail pipes need to be replaced anyway so......what does everyone think?
my new 68 form. s back then had the square tips , dont think they stuck out that far from the factory tho...

Most of the aftermarket chrome tips I have seen are for Demon and/or other models. Those do stick out too far on the B'cudas.

Well it does have the rectangular cutouts in the rear panel and the tips are still good. So, I will see if the exhaust shop can relocate the hangers to move those tips in closer when they do the tail pipes.

-
Back