-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rudmover

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
OK I'm gonna take pics today and ad them to this thread but I thought I'd go ahead and list what I have.

1. a complete drivers door with stainless trim and glass no interior panel
150.00 OBO plus shipping or local pick up
2. one pair of front grill surrounds that could be straighted with a few dings one is definatley nicer than the other but I think they are worth the work for someone else.They will come with inner surrounds one is perfect and the other has a piece broke out but it can't be seen when assembled with the inner grill.( Inner grill not included) 150.00 shipped OBO

3. a decent drivers set of 68 tail panel trim, the top is very nice and the bottom is good with some dings that could be massaged I think. 125.00 OBO for the pair plus shipping.

4. a decent drivers pair of rear tail lights with the typical spiderwebing in the white plastic 75.00 shipped
5. one pair of rocker gills 30.00 shipped SOLD

4.assorted body emblems in good shape 10.00 each plus shipping

I am also looking for some parts so trades would be grate as well,
lookin for 69 FB barracuda trim panel, tail lights and reverse lights.
these parts are located in Oregon(97112) and have been stored inside. I will use Priority USPS when ever possible or whatever method you prefer once an agreement has been made. also I will list some interior and mechanical parts in the apropriate forums. Please PM me if you are interested I will give dibs to the first PM's not the first thread responces.

All the pics will be on my phone so I can send them Via Text ASAP so if you want in your PM send me a cell # or wait until I figure out how to post them on the thread.
thanks FABO!

OK I think I sent pics to everyone except Barracudakid so I'll work on gettin them on this thread now.

OK you guys will have to bare with me I am having a hell of a time getting pics from my stupid droid phone onto my computer I may have to borrow a camera tommorow and take new pics I have several PMs and I think I've addressed everyone but If not send me another pm and I'll try to keep up.

I'm puttin all this stuff up on ebay tonight, thanks fabo for all the interest and sales!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back