-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whodacudaman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
well i think im gonna sell my project! hate the thought but doesnt seem like i can ever get to the car to work on it!! ive bought many many parts and have had many parts redone but i think restoring it isnt the way for me! so with that said---im gonna offer my 68 notch to a serious buyer! i bought the car from the original owner in bee bee arkansas over two years ago, had it shipped to me in mi. i did a new dana 60/disk brake rear and new heavy duty rear springs and kyb shocks and new tank and sending unit---converted to a 4 speed setup....new hump/new carpet....swing pedals installed....yatte yatte yatte... i bought and have correct cuda exhaust tips and correct over axel pipes and have cool dual exhaust cutout rear valance and lower qrtr repair panels for it.....very very very cool project car or im gonna start selling it off piece by piece? as far as a complete deal...it willll have to be worth my while notttt to part it out! alll glass and alll trim in excellent shape! nice hard to find bucket seats that i bought and shipped to me from canananananda,lol....still have the original title and havnt even transfered that yet---class a----pics are on here---was a 318/904 car---no engine or trans now---just the dana out back--i have a 5.9 magnum engine with new aluminum heads and comp cam and lotsa goodies to make this happen! does anyone have the money is the question,lol----im in nooooooooooooooooooooooo hurry to sell just merely putting this project out to the guys who love them and enjoy doing these cars! im one of them but time isnt on my side with 3 little kids! also have done the lbp front disk brake conversion also----interior is very nice just the front door panels would need some attention!! i was trying to do a 340s clone out of this car--i even found a nice set of 340s emblems for the hood!! like i said--lotta very nice hard to find parts with this car! any interested parties please pm me. i have tallied up about 13k into this car with all my parts and purchase price, im thinking about 8500 and whomever gets this car will be smiling when i show them all the parts i have!! you will get everything i have!!! super dee duper deal! im in warren mi if youd like to check it out!! i will add pics of everything i have for the car and the motor/heads/air gap/holley--thats allll new in boxes!! if someone has a 4 speed they can get this going pretty easy--i also have a custom aluminum driveshaft thats already made for this car with the four speed...large 1350 yoke as well!! i didnt cut any corners in the parts dept.

that was the funniest thing ive heard all week so far! lmao!!! i will take some pics when i can---i work a lot of hours so kinda tough! basically if you look in my pics thats the car!

People are pretty lazy, don't make them work too hard...from the photo gallery...

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

Cool car...personally I would keep the car...drop a drive train in and drive it around as is.

Restore it later if you want, but get it on the road and enjoy.

If I didn't have my Duster I would love a car like this.

Good luck with your sale.

Paul

what about the inside like the trunk , more interior. under the car like the floor boards. looks a little beat up there on the back quarter. what does your duster look like ? whatis that red car behind it.whats the deal with it? though do like the interior or what I can see of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back