1968 Barracuda notchback

-

fstfsh

Reaction score
...so glad to have found a meeting place for all things a-body. as the title indicates, i own a notchback: 340, six-barrel.... not matching. he is not show-perfect, but he is mine. and i have to say, driving him is like putting on a new suit of clothes. ha!

...i am in the process of getting it back on the road after a four-year hiatus (electrical issue, school, work... life got in the way of driving him). now at the point of reinstalling the gas tank. but i have been combing through the posts and learning a lot!

if any of all y'all (as we say here in kentucky) are from louisville, let me know!

Attachments

• fast fish.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 151
Welcome! As you can see, I have a very similar car - 68 Notch, originally a 318 car. Only thing left now that was original is the body and transmission.
I'm just on the other side of the great big ridge past Jellico, Tn from you - Knoxville. Give me a shout if I can help with anything.
Jim

thanks, jim. right now i am grappling with how to get the filler tube back into the tank. i am reinstalling the tank and bought a new grommet. with the tank back on the car, getting the filler tube into the grommet is impossible!

Welcome aboard, very nice notch. Both my cudas are girls, maybe we could set them up
on a date and we could get some 2016 baby cudas happening.

Cheers.

-
Back