1968 Carrabuda

-
A little update here. Not much has happened since my last post. I did get headers and install them along with my dual exhaust kit. Thats about it but today I went to the junk yard to get a bumper for a 96 grand cherokee that I just got and I found a 383. Im going to pick it up next weekend for $125, I cant wait.

I feel deprived of my barracuda!! Im currently going to Wyotech in Blairsville pa, 5 hours from home for the next 16 months at least. There is not much to do out here so Im going to look into getting it out here. Im thinking I'd have to rent a storage unit to keep it in. Doesnt need much to get it drivable, just brakes, shift linkage, seats, and my dash for a bare bones driver.

What do you think about there facilities and program
Would you be able to work on your car in the program or would it be after hours and on the side..
I am very interested in the school, what program are you in?
thanks

Bruce B.

What do you think about there facilities and program
Would you be able to work on your car in the program or would it be after hours and on the side..
I am very interested in the school, what program are you in?
thanks

Bruce B.

Hey Bruce, The shops are very nice along with the class rooms. Im living in the droms provided by the school they are a little small but its not too bad. We are allowed to work on our own projects as long as we have finished everything else and we have not missed more that 4 hours of class. We are also not allowed to keep project cars at the shop. Im taking Collision & Refinishing then Ill be moving on to Street Rod.

Hey just a little progress on the cuda. I took my fenders out here from my last trip home and I patched them in class when I had finished all of my work. This half of the collision class had gone pretty good. My class grade is an 88.6 not a good as the last half which was a 95.6 but still pretty good. But this time my shop grade is a 100 I am only one of three with a 100% shop grade. It feels pretty good. He have lost about 10 class mates do to missing too much time and more are going to flunk out and have to rephase. Right now it looks like my refinishing class will be kinda small.

here is some pictures of my patch job.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 184
  • 005.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 189
  • 007.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 203
  • 002.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 170
  • 018.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 179