-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitepunkonnitro

Reaction score
Rating - 98.2%
162   3   0
Contact seller
These things are rare, and this particular set is in exceptional condition. The two long pieces are pin straight with no dings or major scratches. They will polish out for show quality. The cast pieces are beautiful. Minor etching on a couple of fins, but nothing that can be seen unless you're really looking for it. The only notable defect is a hole drilled on the part that folds around the back part and overlaps the wheel trim. It would be an easy repair, or you can just put a screw in it and nobody will ever notice.
I'm asking $500 for the full set, but will consider breaking it up if I can find two buyers for the cast pieces for $200 each.
PM me if interested. Thanks FABO!

bth_IMG_1747_zps425f854a.jpg

Photobucket links so you can blow them up

http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/K...-70f09df7f726_zps13e3066f.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/KLDeFeo/media/IMG_1747_zps425f854a.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

do you have the retaining clips ?

The retaining clips for the cast pieces are rubber inserts. I do have the screws, but not the inserts. The donor car still has most of the plastic clips for the spears intact, but I do not know what the odds of getting them all off intact are.

i'm amazed this set is not sold. it took me 4 yrs to find the drivers side spear.

if you have an extra metal retaining clip for the spear that is located by the front wheel i'm interested. thanks

i'm amazed this set is not sold. it took me 4 yrs to find the drivers side spear.

if you have an extra metal retaining clip for the spear that is located by the front wheel i'm interested. thanks

So am I!...but, it's a big ticket item and cash is tight for most these days. I'll look and see if I can find any of those clips. If I have one, I'll PM you.

Sweetening the pot here. Buy this set, and I'll throw in the door top trim that would be part of the decor package that included the rocker trim. The upper trim goes for $100 all by itself.

Do you still have these and what is the difference in the door trim? Is it the same for fastback and notch? Could you add some picts to your link and add some of the additional holes in the cast pieces?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back