-
Status
Not open for further replies.

chlngr1970

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am thinking of selling my 68 Dart 2dr Post. It was a /6 Auto. I picked up the rolling chassis and a complete 440 when I bought it. I have an almost complete 318 that needs to be rebuilt. It still has the /6 tranny in it. I picked up some Neon bucket seats since the guy I bought it from stripped the interior before I got it. I'll include a couple pix. The front bumper is in driver shape and in the car. The pass side floor board has a rather large hole in it. The trunk pan is solid.

Think I could get $500US for it?

j

IMG_0111-1.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0215.JPG

IMG_0216.JPG

IMG_0217.JPG

Neon Seats.jpg

Even with the economy in its current state, you should be able to get $500 (especially if you are including all of the other parts). Good luck with your sale.

Ok, looks like I will be selling the Dart. I have to look for the paperwork, as I never got the title for it when I bought it. IIRC, I have the bill of sale from the previous owner. I'll post more when I find it.

I swapped in an 8.25 rear from a '74 Dart sport. It needs the bushings for the leaf springs installed in the back. Probably the front of the springs as well. The rear brake lines ( soft and parking ) will need to be replaced. I was just going to buy all new brake lines this fall, but found a new love. I'll take $500 for everything.

j

So, I found the Affidavit in Lieu of Title, and bill of sale from the person I bought the Dart from. SO, now my '68 comes with paperwork :D I'm sure I can throw parts in to get her back on the road, if one is interested for a nominal fee. I have two extra 318s, an extra 360, and an extra 440, and several core SB and BB 727s.

I've been in communication with Bayyum for a while. I figure he should get first crack at it now that I have papers for it. Would giving him a week to get back to me be unreasonable?

j

Car is up on craigslist, GF called me at work to let me know the tranny gave out in her Durango. Gonna have to thin out the stable a bit...put that money into her truck.

It needs a home that will care for it and get it back on the road. Not something I will be able to do any time soon. On CL for 2K/OBO/trade. VERY willing to negotiate :D

j

nice car it´s a very nice offer with the 360 and 727 SB

i wish you the best brother

FABO best place on eart

The Dart is on it's way to Massachussits!

Here's a pic of the beginning of it's journey:

Attachments

• Dart 1.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 421
I can't wait to finally have a 68 Dart!!! Can you say 383 4 speed!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back