-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wizardfeld

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm selling my 1968 Dart drag car. The engine is a 452 stroker with 13.5 to 1 compression a lunati 610" lift solid roller cam. Full manual reverse 727 trans. rear is a 8 3/4 with 4.56 gears and kyb shocks. The body is all steel except hood and in good shape with full cage. This car is ready to race. It will be sold with NO TITLE just bill of sale. The car is located near Little Rock, Arkansas. PM for more info Asking price is 9,500 obo.

Attachments

• Mopar1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 2,540
  • Mopar7.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 2,518
  • Mopar6.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 2,522
  • Mopar5.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 2,523
  • Mopar4.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 2,539
  • Mopar3.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 2,551
  • Mopar2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 2,535
So what does the best time slip say? I don't get the listings for race cars without that info.

My best time in the 1/8 was a 6.8 on the motor I never ran it with nitrous so I don't know what it will run all out.

is cage nhra certified ? whats rear suspension ? disk or drum ? what heads on motor, who built motor ? what fuel system is in car ? what size rear tire and how many passes on tires ?

I did not have cage certified nor did I build it or the car. The rear suspension are leaf springs kyb shocks. The slicks have some life left. It has a holley electric fuel pump, summit water pump, and fan.

Slicks have "some life" left on them? What torque converter?

What kind of rods are in the motor? What cylinder heads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back