-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead6830

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Its a 68 dart gt 2 door hardtop. it originally came with a 273 and 904 but someone changed it out the block says 318 but i haven`t ran the numbers enough to know what year or anything. i traded the car off once when it had the original buckets and console and floor shifter in it and when i got it back they had sold the buckets and the rear bench seat and console and floor shifter. i have since bought a used console and trunk lid from a guy right here on the forum. the car has headers. i have a set of 73 challenger spindles and calipers. also i have a set of tubular upper control arms that will go with it. i have a set of nice black with with red stitching racing seats. the carpet is out of the car because it needed replaced, but the floors are in great shape it has one whole in the passenger floor board about the size of a nickel and a couple of tuny pin holes but the car is extremely solid. it is missing a few peices of window trim and the marker light lenses in the grille. the engine runs very good but the fuel pump is weak i believe. it has brand new 3 inch exhaust with flow master mufflers. and it has a factory cast iron 4 barrel intake on it with a quadrajet carb, but i have an eldebroch 4 barrel intake and carb that go with it as well as a set of louvered M/T valve covers. i would like to get between 3,500 and 4,000 out of the car. i`ll post some pics of it. whom ever buys the car will be responsible for pickup i do work 12 hrs a day 6 days a week at toyota so i don`t have time for much. thanx for the interest.
gearhead6830's 1968 Dodge Dart Sport

More info and pics to come soon...
hopefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back