-
Status
Not open for further replies.

a727builder

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling this for a friend, If i had the cash? I would buy it in second.... Took over 40 more pictures today, Email if you want to see them? Thanks!
Here's a very sharp 1968 dodge dart that I built for a friends son to go bracket racing. It's Plum crazy purple with a white 69 gts stripe on the deck lid, All Steel with a bolt on Fiberglass hood with a 4" cowl scoop. Rechromed bumpers, And tail light bezels. It's a very good turn key bracket car. Has a 30 over 360 with 12-1 Ross pistons, Eagle H beam rods, 585 solid lift Comp cam, Ported J heads with 2.02/ 1.60 valves, Victor JR 340 intake, 750 holley Dp, TTI coated step headers, Built 904 with Transbrake, PTC 8" 4200 converter, Dana 60 with 35 spline moser spool and axles, 5/8" wheel studs, Richmond 4.56 gears. Has New Phoenix 11.5x29.5x15 slicks on 10" dragstars (About 10-15 passes on them) And has 5" Prostars on the front. A-body front disc brakes, Drums on the rear. Has a B&M Pro-ratchet shifter with the shiftnoid so it shifts itself. Car has won many many races. And a footbrake championship. Even won 3 wallys from the turkey trots held @ huntsville dragway. Car weighs around 3150 without driver. And has a run a best of 7.04 in the 1/8. WAY TOO MUCH TO LIST IT ALL..... Can email me @ [email protected] And I can give you the owners Contact info or I can email more pictures. Car is in Chattanooga Tn. Price is $12,500 Thanks!!!

68dart 002.jpg

Beautiful car. Can't build it for the asking price.

As for a title, The guy that owns it now lives in Ga. He bought it with a bill of sale only. And he can register it in Ga with the bill of sale and insurance. Different states has different laws, But if i bought it from him with a bill of sale and the tag reciept? I can register and get a title back from Tennessee. I would check with your dmv on your state laws. here's some pics of the interior.

68dart 007.jpg

68dart 009.jpg

68dart 008.jpg

68dart 006.jpg

68dart 005.jpg

That is a damn good looking car. Sorry for the "D" word but I just needed to stress how good that car looks.

Nice car! If it was the right color with a stick I'd already be in route ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back