Status
Not open for further replies.

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Contact seller
A Ford Falcon came into the yard. We'd like to part it out, if anyone needs any of this stuff. If not, it'll get squished.
It's pretty rough, but there are a few good things like arm rests, some small emblems, passenger side tail light, both reverse lights, gauge cluster, steering wheel, back window, etc.

Located in Coombs, BC, Canada.

falcon10.jpg

falcon9.jpg

falcon8.jpg

falcon7.jpg

falcon6.jpg

falcon5.jpg

falcon4.jpg

falcon3.jpg

falcon2.jpg

falcon.jpg

Does it have a 9" rear axle? I cant see in the photos, 4 or 5 bolt wheels?

That particular style Falcon was cool because they were similar to the Torino. As such, the big block, C6 and 9" rear from a Torino bolted in.
:burnout:

I had a 66 and parts for those cars are Extremely hard to find. I grenaded my 514 and hit the wall. Took almost a year to find a fender! I wouldn't crush it until you post it on ebay for parts and start parting it out. Fenders, window trim among many other things will go FAST! They are popular here in Texas at the dragstrips. I guess everyone is tired of Muttstangs! LoL!

This was my 66,

Attachments

• fierce falcon wheel stand.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 1,122
Torinos and Falcons shared the same chassis,less wheelbase inches. HotRod had an article years ago about a sleeper Falcon with the 428.All bolt-in, using Ford parts. Even the dash board reminds me of a 68 Torino.

I had a 66 and parts for those cars are Extremely hard to find. I grenaded my 514 and hit the wall. Took almost a year to find a fender! I wouldn't crush it until you post it on ebay for parts and start parting it out. Fenders, window trim among many other things will go FAST! They are popular here in Texas at the dragstrips. I guess everyone is tired of Muttstangs! LoL!

This was my 66,

It's not my choice on whether it gets crushed or not, but I'm able to grab some parts off it before it does get crushed. The hard part is, a lot of people have said to me 'No no no don't crush it! They're so hard to find!' , but not one person has offered to pay scrap value for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back