1968 Plymouth Barracuda for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a touch high, that would be, from what I can tell in the photos to be a $5,000.00 car

I think for the most part Chrysler made all small block cars with manual trans as column shift cars except the 273-4 cars. I have seen very few exceptions, and most were post 1970.

Does it look to anyone else like the quarters are starting to rust at the bottom ?

My 67 cuda came with 273 with 3 on the tree and 7 1/4 rear. Price is little high. Looks like going to need new quarters. $5000.00 maybe 5500.00.

Grille surrounds are painted white execpt for the headlight bezels. I bet you will find plenty more things covered up under the white paint. Hood has the locks added so that hurts it for me. It very well could be a diamond in the ruff, you just need to go take a good long hard look.

I'm going to go and check it out. What should I be looking for when I look? Definitely going to bring a magnet with me.

Hacked wires, ill fitting parts of any kind, trunk floors, soft floor pans (crawl under and look too if you can)...wheelhouses, rockers, spring mounts, torion bar x-member, and the rest of the typical stuff-let us know how it turns out-good luck!

Yea I got a chance to see it the other day. Its in not too bad of shape but it deffintely needs new quarters (filled with mud) among other things. I was expecting a daily driver for that price but the guy said he just pulled it out of his shed after sitting for 15 years.

oof...15 years down...probably needs some love on the brakes-wheel cylinders, m/c, or something of the like.

I take it he wasn't budging on the price...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back