-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pink71demon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
this is a 1968 plymouth valiant that i bought as a package deal and im parting this one out and keeping the 2 door let me know what you need and what is worth to you. pretty much everything except a few things are available off it

Attachments

• valiant.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 609
  • valiant 2.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 601
  • valiant 3.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 610
the gauges are diecent but needs the outer chrome redone

the breaks are light duty non power drums

the trunk filler panel is in good shape

please pm me with offers i dont know what this stuff is worth thanks

ok i got all the parts that people have requested just waiting to get them paid for and shipped the car should be going to the scrap in a couple of days last chance to let me know what you need i also have a half a garage full of parts that are off and ready to go thanks

You bought this off of ebag. The 2-door was cool because it was such a bare bones model. I would love to find one that was a 3 on the tree, radio delete car. Wish I could have bought that one.

how much for the complete dash and shipping cost to CA if you are willing to ship?

Thanks

Joel

Have you sold the trunk lid?? I'll offer you $75 for it if the trim is missing and $100 with trim still attached! Thanks, My name is Tim Nelson and I am in Seneca, SC

what's condition of rear window trim? will it fit 2 door sedan offer of $45 if decent shape thanks valiant46

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back