Status
Not open for further replies.

ram250098

69 Barracuda
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
The car is a factory 383 4 speed that has been changed to a STOCK 1974 440/727 with a 8 3/4 rear-end with a nice Hwy gear.
The 4 speed hump is still in the car and uncut.
The Runner has new body and bright orange paint with a blacked out hood.
The trunk has been outfitted with a stereo system and the battery also been moved to the trunk.
The car was a older 70s drag car that has had extensive frame ties installed, this car will not bend or twist no matter how many hp you put under the hood.
The car was tubbed and done very well, so much so that you still have a full back seat but can stick any size tire you want under the rear.
The front buckets seats are leather and match the rear seats.
New trunk weather stripping and both doors as well have been done this year.
The steering wheel is now is a wood Grant Challenger wheel. The fender tag is missing but the VIN shows it as a real Roadrunner.
It is not perfect but the price reflects that...could use a new headliner and other odds and ends, but is a solid start on an amazing car. I have the roadrunner door badges and decals.
The rims are black police rims with like new BF Goodrich T/As.
I have run out of steam... I will trade this car for a turn key MOPAR...if you are interested please let me know, and please don't waste my time as I will not waste yours.
The car is what it is and well worth a look.
Revised...Please read ad..MOPAR ONLY no Fords Or Chevy etc etc
Only email if you really want to see the car.

Attachments

• april9runner 001.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1,051
  • april9runner 002.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 974
  • aprilrunner 003.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 937
  • aprilrunner 001.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 894
I would take cash, cash is good LOL.
I think that the U.S members might find our prices a bit high up here! which is why I didn't post a price...I am looking more for a turn key trade, I find them easier than dickering with cash LOL
AL

What do you think. Hmm just saw you were in Canada. Not sure how far you are from me.

Attachments

• 301.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 784
  • 300.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 761
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back