-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swifter

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale due to a new purchase of a drag car is this fine car I bought last fall from Davescuda in Conn. It is in Wisconsin now and in the process of receiving the clean Wisconsin title for it. U can see all the pic's by searching the for sale section under---username-Davescuda---Thread name--1968 valiant two hundred,I don't know how to list the thread here as I'm old school in a new age world so if someone wants to help THANK YOU---First $5500.00 takes it home. Thanks Steve--PM me with any questions

Thanks JOE !!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how to do that--I'm old school-Glad to see you still around here--Steve

Thanks here, I got a lot if pictures to help me on my (not so perfect) 67 Valiant. Like what an original Valiant is suppose to look like. Thanks again.

Bill

Bump-But I don't know what that means-LOL--Steve

I can't believe with everyone who looks for a post car no one has responded-thanks For looking guy's

Guy's--Here is a important message--I will be heading to buffalo NY from Wis the first week of April to pick up a car,If your interested in this car,I could load it on the trailer and bring it along and meet someone to drop it off--Steve

We live in Newburg,53060 is the zip and is between West Bend and Port Washington--Thanks--Steve

Still taking offers,Not sold yet--Thanks Guy's Steve

First $500.00 down gets the car--Thanks Guy's-Pm me for address

I NOW HAVE A CLEAN WIS. TITLE FOR THIS 68-READY TO GO TO A NEW OWNER--sTEVE

Did I mention I have a clear title for this car and it's ready to go???? oh yes I did--LOL

Here's some pictures for your post.

Attachments

• IMG_2349.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 1,462
  • IMG_2350.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 1,452
  • IMG_2351.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1,406
  • IMG_2353.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 1,434
  • IMG_2354.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 1,431
  • IMG_2363.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 1,429
Ok Men the 66 is sold to fellow member from Iowa so now let's get this one marked SOLD--Steve

Ok then I'll do what they do in the housing market around here when the house doesn't sell NEW PRICE ON CAR $6000.00 does that work ???? Steve

Still waiting to get this car out of my storage and into your hands-steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back