Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparbrad

You don’t know me
Reaction score
Rating - 96.8%
30   1   0
Contact seller
So here is a nice low mileage driver. Only 81k original miles! 100% rust free! Light green outside with black interior. Has some pretty nice options too. Power steering, power drum brakes, dealer install A/C, factory bucket seats in a 4 door, 273 V-8, 904 column shift auto. The car is wearing most of its original paint and looks okay. The body has a few dings and a dent on the passenger side fender. Would need body work/repainted to be really nice. The interior is super clean! Only needs the driver side seat upholstered or fixed(split seams on the lower cushion) and a carpet kit as its worn on the driver side and faded. Everything else is great! Even the original radio works. The car runs and drives but I haven't gone over it too much. I know the accelerator pump in the carb doesn't work so the carb will need cleaned/rebuilt. I bought the car from an auction as it was a donated car. I was going to make a driver out of it for my girlfriend but she likes my Monaco better. I don't have any plans for it so I'm selling it. I believe I'm the 3rd owner. I found registration from the previous owner dating back to 1974. I have more pics but I can only post one at a time. Car is in Phoenix AZ.
PM for details
$2500

Attachments

• image.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,991
*Update* Carb seems to be working as it should. The car smells like old gas when it's running but it does run well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,682
Sold, Great guy to deal with.Car was just like it's described.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back