-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ABCuda

Reaction score
Rating - 40%
2   3   0
Contact seller
Have the following: Spare Grille brackets to hold in honeycomb, 3 spare brackets to hold in turn signal lights, rocker mouldings for a 1969 barracuda coupe/notchback, bucket seat trim with release latch (left and right), complete pair of back up lights, RH 1969 full Grille (no turn signal lamp), original antenna, 4 ralley wheels and centers (two were widened years ago to accomodate wider tires. set of FAN bolts, set of lower pulley bolts, set of transmission to block bolts, miscellaneous body/u clips, old engine and rear wiring harnesses from notchback (I replace mine with year one, perhaps someone could use these????)

let me take a couple pictures and send them to you to make sure they are what you need.

You make a reasonable offer and they are yours.....I will ship and charge postage only....not trying to make money on shipping, thinking if these can help someone and a few bucks can go into my son's project then everyone wins....

What email do you want the pics sent to?

next in line behind moparclown for the rh grille, also add on the antennae and rocker moulding...pics and price please

Early here in SoCal....on my way out the door to a wrecking yard near the border. Looking for a few parts to finish the project I started 6 months ago for my son.

Pics coming for - back up lights, mouldings, RH Grille, seat trim/release thingys,

Again, if anyone has a LH GRILLE you would be my hero......

Thanks,

AB

I would like to see pics of all your sale items. Are you going to post them, or send them individually?
Thanks... Steve

Would like dibs on brackets for grill, brackets for turn signal, back up lights, rocker moulding and grill.

looking for 4 front seat to floor spacers and seat mounting bolts, door and trunk locks gaskets and clips, washer bottle.

I have the pictures of the parts I mentioned I have. I think I have replied to most of the community but will check again (1969 Cuda and Dads Dodge I will send to you as you requested). Trying to figure out how to post the images, right now just replyind directly.

These are the only parts I have........wish I had other pieces. I will tell you this, I went down to Sweetwater MOPAR in south San Diego today and they had all the little pieces I needed. Believe the owner, CudaMark, is part of this forum soooo......if you need some of the small stuff I can only tell you that he helped me today to get over a few sticking points on my project. Thanks Mark!!

BTW we are building a 340 notchback, A4 silver , high option car, 3rd owner, Cali Black Plate car. Car is wearing new paint, has the non-matching block/motor built and back in the car,727, 3.55 rear, black delux interior, 340 side strip, etc.....

I have so many questions to ask in putting final touches on this car. Hoping to fire the motor this coming weekend, registration process is in motion...car should be on the road by end September. Think we are pushing some 350 Plus horses - hope the 17 year old does not damage it or himself.....

I have a 69 dart convertible and I am looking for the seat back clips. These clips hold the back panel of the bucket seats to the springs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back