Status
Not open for further replies.

mike67fish

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Barracuda

This is fantastic parts car. There is nothing missing except the back up lights and the air conditioning compressor. It has a rear window defroster and that seems to be all there. It has high bucket seats, they will need recovering but are in very good shape. The back seat is nice. The dash is uncut and complete. The grills look to missing a couple of screws but are in good shape. The stainless trim around all of the windows is in amazing condition. All of the tinted glass looks good. The trunk trim panel is pretty nice. The fenders, doors, hood, and trunk lid look to be good. There is some bubbling behind the right rear tire.

It has a small block with an auto that I was told ran when parked about 8 years ago, I haven’t tried to start it. It does have a good Ohio title. The keys are there.

I originally tried to buy this to fix it up but by the time I got it (two years later) the dirt floor garage had taken it’s toll. The floors and at least the frame by the driver’s floor are shot.

I am going to try one time to sell it whole but if it doesn’t sell, my winter project will be to part it out and Ebay the stuff. The grills, dash, tail panel and seats will probably fetch more than I am asking for the car.

I am asking $2000.00. PM me here. The car is located in northeast Ohio, 44026

Thanks for looking,

Mike

2011-12-23_12-44-48_174.jpg

hi can u let me know if u still have car i would like to buy whole car thanks scott

Not a parts car, sheet metal can be replaced - wish I had the bucks I would love to have this car!

Why not sell the WHOLE car on ebay instead of parting it?????

I think he saw dollar signs $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Im geting pretty darn sick of seeing decent cars getting killed in the name "profits". Its not too far go to be saved, not like they are making them anymore......If things keep going the way they are, we will all be driving Hondas and Toyotas! The Japs will be laughing their asses all the way to the bank!!!

WOW, yeah, should have sold the whole thing. Should have given it more time. Someone certainly would have come along and paid $2k! He is very much so limiting his bidders cause no shipping on the seats. That bidder might steal those seats for $50 because no one else near by wants them!!!
And i almost PM'd this guy about the whole car the other day! I guess it's to late, another RARE notch gone! Did you know that the '69 notch is the lowest number produced in the 3 years???
I guess he could stop the auction and let the whole deal ride a little longer on here......unless he already sold a bunch of parts off it?

Kinda hard to sell the whole deal with one very limited view picture! My guess is more pics would have sold it whole?

I was going to purchase the car, I had emailed him back and forth a few times. Unfortunately, I had to wait to get my tax refund to buy it, and I ended up having to pay some other things instead. If you were good at welding, this was a great deal! It needed F/R framerails and the torsion bar crossmember. I was going to buy it and replace those parts, and use it as my daily driver. Still wish I could have.

Need the following for all A bodies...

The shoddy pad (brownish sound deadener material glued under the cowl - removed carefully)
All the firewall and kickpanel insulation pieces (would pay extra for pictures of where they were before being removed)
Also the cardboard and shoddy pad material behind the back seat
Lastly any shoddy pad under the package tray (rear window speaker area cover)

PS Would also be interested in all the rubber splash shields under the frt fenders.

I know these are all difficult to get to but willing buy these items that normally get thrown out.

Thanks!

Detroit Muscle Technologies, LLC
Mopar restoration gaskets

WOW, yeah, should have sold the whole thing. Should have given it more time. Someone certainly would have come along and paid $2k! He is very much so limiting his bidders cause no shipping on the seats. That bidder might steal those seats for $50 because no one else near by wants them!!!
And i almost PM'd this guy about the whole car the other day! I guess it's to late, another RARE notch gone! Did you know that the '69 notch is the lowest number produced in the 3 years???
I guess he could stop the auction and let the whole deal ride a little longer on here......unless he already sold a bunch of parts off it?

Kinda hard to sell the whole deal with one very limited view picture! My guess is more pics would have sold it whole?
:salute:Ya OK

The fenders, hood, and decklid are on Ebay now. The doors and grills will be listed tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back