1969 Barracuda PROJECT!! LAST CHANCE!! - $4500 (Alturas)

-

69FBCuda

Stand back 10' for your viewing pleasure & Safety
Reaction score
------NOT MINE-----
Craigslist add in Central Florida
http://lakeland.craigslist.org/cto/5339774816.html

1969 Barracuda Project. This is the LAST TIME I'm listing this!! I am located in Alturas. It is between Bartow and Lake Wales. POLK COUNTY. If you don't know where it is- look it up because you contact me. I don't know too much about it. I have included pictures- that's all I can really tell you. It will DEFINATELY have to be put on a trailer. It doesn't have the steering column installed- so it's a little tricky steering. some tires don't hold air-just saying, Look at the pictures and if you want to see it then text or email. don't email or text questions- I don't know. Husband left- now car has to go. I won't hold it for anyone. If it's listed- it's still for sale!! 1st come with $4500 cash gets it. If You get the address and someone else gets here 1st, I'm sorry but I just want to sell it. Thanks for looking!!! AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Attachments

• 00U0U_fnnMDBtvaDr_600x450.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 765
  • 00h0h_hGBSokYBdK2_600x450.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 752
  • 00I0I_ihzHm3FZHqk_600x450.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 760
  • 00w0w_fe2D5TWNhT3_600x450.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 749
  • 00303_d5WNk7TCZ3d_600x450.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 761
Looks like a nice shell but the grayscale pic is from a different car I think.
One pic shows backseat with no interior panels, grayscale pic does?.
Sorry just an observation.

Yes it sure looks that way.

Good eye! Scam....
Another "difference" 2nd pic there is a dash pad, 3rd pic doesnt look like there is one....also steering wheel in 2nd pic is 67

It could be a scam but the first interior shot is the only one out of place. Maybe the pic was mistakenly uploaded.

That second picture is not part of the Craigslist ad. That would have been a much nicer start to a project for me.

Look at the upholstery between the 2 interior shots of the seats....not even the same interior!!!

rdakota340 needs to g check it out for us. also, she may be using any and all pictures she can find on the computer.
If it is low/no rust, it is worth $4500.

rdakota340 needs to g check it out for us. also, she may be using any and all pictures she can find on the computer.
If it is low/no rust, it is worth $4500.

I would not be good with buying a car under these conditions! Needs it gone but can't go out and take accurate pics to sell it! Oh, and it's the husbands car, what are the chances it's in her name??

That second picture is not part of the Craigslist ad. That would have been a much nicer start to a project for me.

Sorry my screwup- I had that pic on my desktop, even fooled myself...:violent1::eek:ops::banghead:

I Pulled the bogus pic. Again my stupidity

-
Back