-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fase

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
dart for sale 440 engine built years ago bottom stout heads where done 4 spd with centerforce clutch, hydralic pedal,new driveshaft,it has supercomp fenderwell headers,new 3" dual exhaust with super 44 flowmasters,old torker intake,holley carb new, msd 6al box and coil,welded in chassis connectors,8 3/4 rear 456 gears posi unit with moser axles,superstock springs,15/8 weld stars back with new drag radials,manual steering,new aluminum radiator with inner and outer fans,body in great shape,fiberglass fenders and hood,do have original fenders in garage to,have extra inner fenders too ,top works its power,no rot in car only at trunk extensions quarters perfect no rot trunk perfect no rot,battery in trunk,has new braded fuel line,large bolt pattern 4 1/2 inche,bucket seats back seat is there,car was original b5 blue with white top, now in primer top is black good for now has two small rips car runs and drive good need a little more work ,asking 7000.00 obo located in carteret nj. ask for frank 732-425-0886 for anymore info ps when i sell the car everything mopar in garage whatever in garage it goes with it.

Attachments

• d1.bmp
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,030
  • dart4.bmp
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,039
  • dart eng.bmp
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,021
  • eng2.bmp
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,034
  • p2.bmp
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,011
  • dart3.bmp
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,026
  • dart6.bmp
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,014
  • dart gt 3.bmp
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,012
  • mop6.bmp
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,024
  • intrer.bmp
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,009
This Dart is exactly what I've been looking for.
I wish my 69 340 Swinger was sold already.
Good Luck.

George

guys car has to go losing storage selling for 4800.no less thats firm car as is ..

dart for sale 440 engine built years ago bottom stout heads where done 4 spd with centerforce clutch, hydralic pedal,new driveshaft,it has supercomp fenderwell headers,new 3" dual exhaust with super 44 flowmasters,old torker intake,holley carb new, msd 6al box and coil,welded in chassis connectors,8 3/4 rear 456 gears posi unit with moser axles,superstock springs,15/8 weld stars back with new drag radials,manual steering,new aluminum radiator with inner and outer fans,body in great shape,fiberglass fenders and hood,do have original fenders in garage to,have extra inner fenders too ,top works its power,no rot in car only at trunk extensions quarters perfect no rot trunk perfect no rot,battery in trunk,has new braded fuel line,large bolt pattern 4 1/2 inche,bucket seats back seat is there,car was original b5 blue with white top, now in primer top is black good for now has two small rips car runs and drive good need a little more work , located in carteret nj. ask for frank 732-425-0886 for anymore info ps when i sell the car everything mopar in garage whatever in garage it goes with it.
car has to go selling for 4800.00 firm as is if serious call please no games 4800.00 cash no less thankyou!

Frank,
I left a voice message on your answering machine about 3:20. I want to come see the car tomorrow morning (Sunday Oct 4th) if you're going to be home. I can be there early; like 9AM or even earlier if you wish.
I called the -0886 number. I don't know if that is a cell or the house number, but please check your messages.
Get back to me when you get time, but before 9PM please.
Thanks for emailing the pictures this morning as well.

Thanks,
George

Fellas,
I bought the BADDEST Dart on the East Coast!
This freakin car sounds WILD!
I can't wait to get it home.

Frank, thanks for working with me, and thanks for holding the car for me for a week or two. I am planning to take it home next Saturday, but you know how things happen. Might need another week.

It was nice to meet you man.

George & Robert

WOW! How'd I miss this post? Crap!](*,)

George is now off my Christmas list!:spiderma: (just kidding, but you knew that)

Good luck with that 'vert, George. Can't wait to see a new resto thread on it.

Wylde1.

This car is one I would have loved to get too...but you know, the timing just wasn't right. George. from the looks of it, you are getting one hell of a car, I can't wait to follow along with the resto thread. Good luck with it.

Fellas,
I bought the BADDEST Dart on the East Coast!
This freakin car sounds WILD!
I can't wait to get it home.

Frank, thanks for working with me, and thanks for holding the car for me for a week or two. I am planning to take it home next Saturday, but you know how things happen. Might need another week.

It was nice to meet you man.

George & Robert
u are welcome george u and your family i know the car is going to a good home that's what i wanted for the car!

Frank,
Like I said on the phone, I'll be there with a big pickup on Saturday. Planning to rent a trailer from UHaul somewhere near your place, and I'll return it to a UHaul that is local to me.
I didn't sleep at all last night, and I'm sure I won't sleep for the rest of the week either!
I can't wait to start on this car! I can't wait to hear it run again! LOL You guys should hear this monster. I can only imagine what it sounds like with open tubes.

George

Hey George,

Congrats on the great buy. If you are interested in selling the original fenders let me know..

u are welcome george u and your family i know the car is going to a good home that's what i wanted for the car!

You got that right. After seeing the quality of George's work on his other Dart, you know this one will be another work of art. I can't wait.

Wylde1.

LOL
Thanks Wylde.
I don't think we can get this one done in the same amount of time, however. We did the gold car in 10 months, but we spent a LOT of money doing it. I have to be more aware of cost on this project, but mock-up is almost done already by Frank, and I can finish that part in short order. After that, breaking it down doesn't cost anything except for a few boxes worth of zip-lock bags and time so there will be progress. If all goes as planned I am forcasting a 2 year project, maybe a little less. Not being forced to research for info, locate correct or dated parts, restoring according to factory specs etc should speed it along.
I wanna go drag racing with my kids.

They're already thinking up names to paint on the doors! LOL So far "Heaven & Hell" is the name they picked!

George

Well George,you said you wanted a BEAST!Now thats a BEAST,glad to see this car go to someone that will complete it to a top notch classic!Good deal also on the sellers end!I,ll be watching to see how you will complete this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back