1969 Dart GT 340 EFI E85 Turbo Build

-
Thanks for the nice comments, hoping to get a good track video this year.

what would it take to have you fab another set of turbo piping for LA motor

I'm not sure exactly, this one fits around the HDK suspension. There are so many small variables to work around it would probably have to be custom fit to the car.

Met some FABO guys at Bandimere yesterday! Drove the Dart to the track and ran on my little street tires (235/45R17). I couldn't leave with any boost, but managed my best time.

DSC_0067.JPG

12.6 ET at Bandemere is smokin fast! Congrats on a great set-up. I met you and saw the car in person as another part of a great day at Mopars at Thunder Mountain. Now if I used a little more sunscreen...Lol.

12.6 ET at Bandemere is smokin fast! Congrats on a great set-up. I met you and saw the car in person as another part of a great day at Mopars at Thunder Mountain. Now if I used a little more sunscreen...Lol.

Thanks, it was definately a great day out there! I hear you on the sunscreen, a little cloud cover fools me everytime.

The headlights are all LED and self contained. No bulbs and no HID, just plug them in. The halos have a small box to wire in...they are white but turn amber with turn signals.

A bigger turbo would work fine and probably make more horsepower. Being at high altitude and wanting quick torque I opted for the smaller turbo for now. Already planning the next turbo motor :)

-
Back