-
Status
Not open for further replies.

convdart440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
selling a 1969 Dart GTS Clone convertible. Originally a 6 cylinder GT convertible car I put the sport back into her so all emblems etc all say GTS. Heres what I did to her, and 90 % of all parts I used are correctly stamped for 1969, everything I am listing is either new or rebuilt, if not I will say so. She has a rebuilt 440 RB engine, 727 auto with shift kit and tranny cooler,pro parts k member and fender well headers. new 4 core radiator for a e body,manual steering 20:1 faster ratio ( not quite the quick ratio) with the quick ratio pitman and Idler arm's. rebuilt front end with all Moog Parts with Poly upper A-arm and strut rod bushings, Large torsion bars (1.o8 in dia.) I think, 440 leaf springs new drive shaft with spicer u joints. 8 3/4 rear end with 3.55 sure grip 10 in. drum brakes in back disc up front. manual brakes,manual steering ( with tuff wheel) parallel parking will make you buffed. New interior bucket seats with center consul was origionally a column shift car, new paint street hemi orange, convertible top was new with a glass back window and is still in good shape but will need replacing at some point. car has the bubble hood with correct 440 four barrel emblems finish panel for 69 with GTS on it. 2.25 exaust with dart cow bell tips. the list keeps on going but lets do the bad things. deep sump oil pan, dash pad, orig. gauges, door panels , plasic panels for back seat, brakes and rearend are new I was planning with going 4 wheel disc so I didnt put alot of effort into fixing them, but they have new shoes and pads with turned rotors and drums with new wheel cylinders and brake hardware. 14 inch ralleys. the car has just under a 1000 miles on her since I did the majority of the work and have all receipts and been the owner since 1989 I tried to keep her as correct as possible like she would have rolled out of the dealership ( ok Grand Spalding Dodge) I built her to do low 13's on pump gas and believe she does except I haven't taken her to the track since I put the 440 in. I'm asking 28500 or B/O and am located in San Rafael Ca. need the cash, no trades unless its for land/property and would take partial payment in precious metals. I have parts that do not go with the car but if I get my asking price ( or more) i will include them., if not you can buy them on ebay
The car is street hemi orange with black top and black interior. I included 5 photos in my posting where they went is beyond me and just tried to edit my post to add the photos again and it won't let me. I might have to repost. If you want pics send me a pm and I'll send them to you. Thanks

Sounds kinda cool. But damn, that was really hard to read! Pictures might help you here also. GLWS! ;)

The car is street hemi orange with black top and black interior. I included 5 photos in my posting where they went is beyond me and just tried to edit my post to add the photos again and it won't let me. I might have to repost. If you want pics send me a pm and I'll send them to you. Thanks

selling a 1969 Dart GTS Clone convertible. Originally a 6 cylinder GT convertible car I put the sport back into her so all emblems etc all say GTS. Heres what I did to her, and 90 % of all parts I used are correctly stamped for 1969, everything I am listing is either new or rebuilt, if not I will say so. She has a rebuilt 440 RB engine, 727 auto with shift kit and tranny cooler,pro parts k member and fender well headers. new 4 core radiator for a e body,manual steering 20:1 faster ratio ( not quite the quick ratio) with the quick ratio pitman and Idler arm's. rebuilt front end with all Moog Parts with Poly upper A-arm and strut rod bushings, Large torsion bars (1.o8 in dia.) I think, 440 leaf springs new drive shaft with spicer u joints. 8 3/4 rear end with 3.55 sure grip 10 in. drum brakes in back disc up front. manual brakes,manual steering ( with tuff wheel) parallel parking will make you buffed. New interior bucket seats with center consul was origionally a column shift car, new paint street hemi orange, convertible top was new with a glass back window and is still in good shape but will need replacing at some point. car has the bubble hood with correct 440 four barrel emblems finish panel for 69 with GTS on it. 2.25 exaust with dart cow bell tips. the list keeps on going but lets do the bad things. deep sump oil pan, dash pad, orig. gauges, door panels , plasic panels for back seat, brakes and rearend are new I was planning with going 4 wheel disc so I didnt put alot of effort into fixing them, but they have new shoes and pads with turned rotors and drums with new wheel cylinders and brake hardware. 14 inch ralleys. the car has just under a 1000 miles on her since I did the majority of the work and have all receipts and been the owner since 1989 I tried to keep her as correct as possible like she would have rolled out of the dealership ( ok Grand Spalding Dodge) I built her to do low 13's on pump gas and believe she does except I haven't taken her to the track since I put the 440 in. I'm LOWERING THE PRICE BY $10.000 IN ORDER FOR TO HER SELL!!! $18500 or B/O and am located in the bay area just North of San Franciscol Ca. need the cash, no trades unless its for land/property and would take partial payment in precious metals. I have parts that do not go with the car but if I get my asking price ( or more) i will include them., if not you can buy them on ebay
So come amd Get it
You can't soar with the eagles when you hang out with Turkey's

IF THE PHOTOS WORKED i WILL POST BETTER PHOTOS. I SENT UP AN ACCOUNT AT m.s WINDOWS LIVE PHOTO GALLERY I SHALL TRY AND POST A LINK TO IT .

Attachments

• 2011-07-01 16.39.30.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 466
  • 2011-07-01 16.44.45_San Rafael_California_US.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 455
Here you go buddy, I resized the ones you sent me.

Attachments

• Drivers side.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 438
  • Engine.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 411
  • Engine bay.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 419
  • Front.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 416
  • Rear.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 400
  • Rear Side View.jpg