-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mad-car-disease

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is a project I just don't see me doing for a few years and I would rather not see it sit. This is a project: I am asking $5000 firm at this time. I may take a clean 2-door A body 67-70 or 64 valiant 2-door as part trade.

The good. Factory H code 383 dart. auto 1 of 488.
Power steering Factory B5 blue, black interior, black vinyl top, stripe car.
Motor not numbers matching but looks like its a replacement block with no numbers on the pad. It is a correct A-body 383 motor with cut off motor mount and bolt hole in front for motor mount.
Correct HP A-body exhaust manifolds, oil pan, 065 radiator, K member, ext... Has aftermarket intake but I am putting the factory intake back on.
car had it's 8 3/4 rear (non posi I think) factory bucket seats and console, 5 correct H wheels with Mag type hubcaps. Drum brakes but I have a set of 4-piston brakes to go with. GTS hood with 383 call outs is in very nice shape with no rust issues or damage. Rear GTS tail panel is in good shape with a few small dings, nice around lock area. Has inside door GTS emblems. I have a perfect soft black dash pad. extra grills, and other misc parts. All glass intact except crack in windshield. Bumpers are straight and it has a nice set of factory exhaust tips.

The bad: This car is rusty. it will need both quarters, both outer wheel house, trunk floor, main floor, front frames and inner fender wheels.

more good: Doors, trunk, hood and in good shape. fenders good but need some small repairs. very usable. I have a Parts car that has mint rust free floors, truck floor, frame rails and inner fenders. really all that needs to be bought is a set of AMD quarters and outer wheel house.
Clear title.

More Bad: fender tag is MIA. working on a guy that may have it but for now it is MIA.

The car is well worth what i am asking just parts.

The car was suppose to be a runner when I got it. I am having the factory carb rebuilt so I can fire it up. after that my interest in keeping it and or the price may change.

I will not part this car out. Please don't ask!!! as bad as this car is it's still a big block dart that needs to be restored.

Attachments

• CIMG6492.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,101
  • CIMG6491.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 1,099
  • CIMG6481.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 1,097
  • CIMG6482.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,101
  • CIMG6497.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,082
  • CIMG6494.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,081
  • CIMG6488.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 1,110
  • CIMG6490.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 1,091
  • CIMG6486.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 1,088
  • CIMG6480.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 1,276
nice ! for 5 k with all the hard to find pieces already there , even w/o the fendertag , who cares , still a h code car , id love to have it except id be living in it instead of my house :) , welcome to the site also , is this the same car that was advertised for 8k a while back ? should not last long at this price , good luck with the sale .

nice ! for 5 k with all the hard to find pieces already there , even w/o the fendertag , who cares , still a h code car , id love to have it except id be living in it instead of my house :) , welcome to the site also , is this the same car that was advertised for 8k a while back ? should not last long at this price , good luck with the sale .

Thank you. I bought it from a friend in my area a few years back. I don't remember him having it up for that much. If so the car is better now then then. This is the first time I put it up for sale since I really planed on restoring the car. My first car was a 69 GTS.

Yeah it is 1700 miles! Too far to drive and I think too far to ship too. Interesting car too bad it is not a 4 speed with a tag as that would be worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back