-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dbphemi

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a set of used rear bumper brackets for a 1969 Dart. I'd prefer for them to not be bent or rusted and pitted . I need them shipped to 60506.
thanks fabo
Dave

Attachments

• 108406.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 127
I have set on a 67 dart bumper that are pitted but straight.I think the 67-69 are the same?Let me know if your interested?and I'll remove and box them up.
Thanks Doug

Attachments

• 000_3348.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 140
I should have some too but 42+year old brackets are going to have some surface rust and therefore pits. Once they're bead blasted, painted, and installed, whose going to see them and care?

I should have some too but 42+year old brackets are going to have some surface rust and therefore pits. Once they're bead blasted, painted, and installed, whose going to see them and care?

Well a guy can dream ! Lol im just looking for something nicer than I've got that I can clean up and make look decent without spending $120 for new ones.

blast & sand your old pieces, slap some bondo on or some other build-up type compound, paint--- as long as they are structurally sound the bondo will fill the pits nicely. Lawrence

blast & sand your old pieces, slap some bondo on or some other build-up type compound, paint--- as long as they are structurally sound the bondo will fill the pits nicely. Lawrence

Yeah they are very rust and pitted were they mount up to the bumper and the frame. The pits are more like craters lol. Id prefer to have something a little nicer to start with.

I do believe there was someone on this site that actually was making aluminum brackets for those putting their car on a diet !!

I have a set from a 67 dart rust free. The car was from Texas. PM me if you are interested. Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back