1969 dart swinger tail stripe install help

-

Joeg340

Reaction score
264F8943-FEFB-4119-B8EC-83E4ABDE1425.jpeg
DD62BC07-E26E-4DF2-84A4-988152485F20.jpeg
installing a swinger tail stripe on a 69 dart. Looking dimensions, guidance, any help for installation. Phoenix Graphics stripe kit. I searched the forum but didn’t find any info. I am sure that some has posted their work before but can’t seem to find it.Any help would be greatly appreciated
Joe

Thanks for the comments guys! Phoenix Graphics is closed for the weekend and trying to get it done today. I figured it out and will try to document what and how I did it.

Exactly, they should be supplying dimensions with their kits.
I thought they would have but they didn’t. I just started laying it out and figured out the right fit.

By the way, love your dart. Mine was originally a T5 copper but was painted its current color before I purchased it. If I ever repaint mine, it will go back to the original color! I am fond of the orange but mine is a numbers matching car, so would prefer to keep it as original as possible.

You probably know this but trust me it's not something you want to rush, don't ask me how I know, oh there's $100 in the trash can and extreme anxiety as I pull it off my new paint job. Some guys have great luck or skill I tried it once and let the pros put it on at the wrap shop

IMG_20210416_150714524.jpg

-
Back