Status
Not open for further replies.

shaun callaway

69 dart four door
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys so I have a 69 Dart that was a father son project. He passed earlier this year and I have not touched the car since. Its all there and as far as I know its all original. ODO says less than 85000 and the car was running at one time. I have some extra parts that will go with the car.

So the reason I am selling is because I need to finish paying off the funeral costs.

I have pictures upon request, and just so you know this is a 4 door car (i know who wants a 4 door right).

Car is located in Southern California, clean title ready to go. Pm me with your email and I will get you any info you want along with pictures.

MAKE ME AN OFFER
once again just shoot me a pm for pics
Thanks for looking guys
Shaun Callaway

Here are some of the pics I have

101208 074.jpg

101208 078.jpg

101208 079.jpg

101208 081.jpg

it really is solid. theres a little surface rust on the deck from where a wet towel was left but thats how it came to us.

paint is original, the primer is showing through and it doesnt appear that it has ever been repainted.

i was the first one to ever take the back seat out (due to the fact that i locked the keys in the trunk). the factory plaid trunk mat is in there along with the full size spare and jacking equipment.

the stock radio still works as does the factory ac.

well guys things just took a turn for the worst and i got layed off today because of the economy. so now i really really need to sell this car.

Shaun, sorry to hear about your father and your job. If you can go into greater detail (ie. does it run?, is it roadworthy?, does it have a clean title?, etc.) on the Dart, it might help. Also, Fall Fling is on the 17th (in Van Nuys). You might want to consider trying to sell it at the show. Good luck and hang in there.

its not runing right now just need to put a new exaust manifold on (which i have) change over to the petronix ignition (i have this as well) i dont see why it wouldnt be road worthy. the title is clean and registered till the end of the month.

Trailer it to Fall Fling and stick it in the swap (two spots for truck and trailer $80). Bring some parts to sell also and make a few bucks on those too.

Perhaps the CPW could cut Shaun a little slack (ex. maybe charge for just one spot) due to his situation. I've heard the CPW is the club with a heart. What do you think Autoxcuda?

lol the car may not have to go so quick now i just got an interview for tuesday so lets hope, but it will still be for sale because i have a hard time working on it because me and my dad were working on it and now that hes gone ehhh you know the story.

lol the car may not have to go so quick now i just got an interview for tuesday so lets hope, but it will still be for sale because i have a hard time working on it because me and my dad were working on it and now that hes gone ehhh you know the story.

Shaun, that's good news! I've got my fingers crossed for you. Even if you don't bring the Dart to sell, why don't you come out and meet the rest of us @ 11am by the Inland Mopars raffle car. If you come out, I'll even buy you lunch. Feel free to PM me your # if you want to meet up beforehand.

BTW: I think I just saw a couple of crickets riding on top of that tumbleweed that just blew through here. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back