Not open for further replies.

trapster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Craigslist not mine but wow nice dart

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/ctd/2643792552.html

1969 Dodge Dart GTS. rare "A" body powered by a 383 CI, one of only 488 factory 383 CI cars rated at 335 hp, 4 barrel carburetor, Torqueflite automatic transmission. All original, numbers matching, #152 in the 1969 Dodge Dart Registry.
Y4 Light Gold paint with Black vinyl top, Gold vinyl trim and "Recall Rims" This GTS was built on the first day of production, August 1st 1968, and features a "Special Order" fender tag.
It's a heavily optioned car including, Sure grip differential, Power disc brakes, Bucket seats, N85 console tachometer, front and rear bumper guards and all moldings, 3 speed wipers, AM/FM radio, light package, hood mounted turn signals, aftermarket air conditioning and electronic ignition.
Mopar enthusiasts here's a great opportunity to own a very rare "A" body that at the turn of a key states it's a performance car. Dodge's smallest car with one of the largest motors available in the day.
Light, agile and very fast sure to be a thrill to drive to any Mopar Collector or Muscle car enthusiast.

Contact Marty Hahn
PJ's Autoworld
1370 Cleveland Street
Clearwater, Florida 33755
Toll Free 800-288-6386
Local Calls 727-461-4900

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 1,476
If it's a consignment car i would check it out, but i'm leary of them they over price the crap out of their cars [my opinion]. They are around the corner from me go there once and awhile to look.

I just took a look at the pictures and is it just me or do they have the 383 hood callouts on the wrong sides? I thought the 383 went closest to the back of the hood not the front.They look backwards.Also i thought the tail panel chrome on the GTS was blacked out and not chrome?
Im sure they want top dollar for this car and to have things like that incorrect holy smokes!

I just took a look at the pictures and is it just me or do they have the 383 hood callouts on the wrong sides? I thought the 383 went closest to the back of the hood not the front.They look backwards.Also i thought the tail panel chrome on the GTS was blacked out and not chrome?
Im sure they want top dollar for this car and to have things like that incorrect holy smokes!
There's a whole LOTTA stuff "wrong" with that car. Most of it is not hard to correct, but for that price it should be close to 100%.

George

That's PJ'S, i said i go there once in a while what i did not say is i go there every time i need to kill some time and checkout the cars [giggle] [nothing i can or would afford],they do have some fine looking cars there but if you are a true enthusist and know concourse cars you could pick every one apart i'm afraid. They are more inclined to sell to someone whom is not an expert on classics just wants and old car for investment purposes or cruising around.They have several that have been there for many years don't know why [price ? LOL]

There's a whole LOTTA stuff "wrong" with that car. Most of it is not hard to correct, but for that price it should be close to 100%.

George

big block Darts are 330 hp not 335 due to the exhaust manifolds

should have a dual point dist. not orange box on firewall electronic Ing.

Rear finish panel should be blacked out

Not recall wheels the factory mag style hub caps, recall wheels were magnizium Kelsey Hayes wheels and think they were big bolt pattern only

a beautiful car but not correct

Yeah probably, Sorry about that, I should have posted it in the general info section.

I am not affiliated with the Dart or the dart's seller, so it would be pointless to post this without a link or someway to see the dart.

Guys,

I checked out this car when it was being repainted. Took a bunch of pics for myself.
I didnt directly talk w/ the owner but recommended to the paint/body shop just that; if your going to put a $$$ price then the misc. s/b factory - correct detail on the grille & finish panel as well as maybe locating the correct N85 tach. Overall very nice car but steep price.

Okay, I have to know.....is the tail stripe crooked or is it an illusion, or it is applied properly?
I just can't tell and it's driving me nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back