-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69DARTWANTED

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
This is a "real deal" 69 GTS Vert. One of 214 built. Fender tag, no build sheet. Original 340 #'s matching engine, #'s matching 727 tranny. Car starts, stops, runs, drives and rides very nice. 3:23 Posi rear end. Recent updates: New valve springs, buckets and "six pack" cam. All new brakes. ET Classic wheels with new rubber. Electronic ignition conversion. I have put a ton of time and money into locating the correct radiator, carb and horns to keep this like original. Car includes original 5.5 wide GTS wheels and like new rubber. (not for sale separately)

These cars are going in the mid $40's and up mint. This car is not mint. I have taken it to a level where it's a pleasure to cruise, and get's compliments everywhere I go.

Things I would change: Still needs a factory AM Radio and locking strip on the bottom of wind shield, dash pad.....etc.

The car is priced where it's at because in my opinion it needs paint. The paint has good shine but it's got lots of imperfections. The body work and paint are not professional in my opinion. This is the paint that was on the car when I bought it, and I never changed it.

Overall it's a solid car, I would not own it if it wasn't. It's a great driver, not a show winner.

49,400 miles and counting as I drive it whenever the weather cooperates.

Located in Poynette Wisconsin. 1/2 hour North of Madison.

$24,000 O.B.O.

Car is also for sale locally.

IMG_2460.JPG

IMG_2461.JPG

IMG_2462.JPG

IMG_2465.JPG

IMG_2466.JPG

IMG_2467.JPG

IMG_2455.JPG

IMG_2469.JPG

IMG_2471.JPG

dart fender tag.jpg

Stock wheels and hub caps.

IMG_2483.JPG

IMG_2484.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, that's nice! Not sure what you mean by "the 'locking strip' at the bottom of the windshield? Also, can you elaborate more on the paint? The pics don't look too bad, perhaps some close-ups of the "imperfect" areas? Thanks!

Very Cool! Should go quick, I have a 69 GTS Convert- F5, White Top/Interior Car. All Docs but original Owner was a Chrysler Mechanic and swapped engine. Non Numbers, Runs Drives. Wanna trade up or down for another Mopar? I have LOTS of cars. PM if interested. Chris

The lockstrip is a "chromed" plastic piece that contributes to the seal at the base of the windshield. They are available and there are also other options that are not "correct", but will work.

I have taken a deposit for the car. The buyer is from out of state, and can't make it to Wisconsin until around the 6th of October. I will either close this post when paid in full, or announce the availability of the car once again.

This car is again available. A non FABO member found my ad on Craigslist and didn't complete the transaction. If interested in the car PM me.

Thanks,
Will

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back