1969 Dodge Dart GTS

-
My daughter and I got bezels and front hood chrome on. Also front plate.

IMG_3923 2.JPG

IMG_3923.JPG

IMG_3924.jpg

Good to see you are passing down your passion for Mopars to your daughter! We need to keep the old Mopar flame alive with our kids. The GTS looks to be close to its first cruise, nicely done
Thanks. She is a little careless with screwdrivers around the new paint but she like to help. It's fun for her and me.

Some more stuff done. Year one emblems suck so bad, don't buy them. They don't sit flush and bend if you slightly touch them. Myserteous dent and chip that came with my car after a $1000 in polishing. Also burned through the paint on my trunk lip. I need a clip for the drivers door lock the one that holds the door lock to the door U shaped. I also need some of the larger holed sheet metal nuts that hold on the hood bezel/callouts. Anyone have some?

IMG_3929.JPG

IMG_3930.JPG

IMG_3931.JPG

IMG_3932.JPG

IMG_3933.JPG

IMG_3934.JPG

IMG_3920.JPG

IMG_3921.JPG

Last edited:
Nope the shop that did my car quoted me $9500 and then tried to charge me 24K. I had the BAR investigate and they said he has no case and no paperwork. I didn't pay that amount. Now he is sending me demand letters. So lets just say we had a falling out. I had another guy polish it.

Last edited:
Some more stuff done. Year one emblems suck so bad, don't buy them. They don't sit flush and bend if you slightly touch them. Myserteous dent and chip that came with my car after a $1000 in polishing. Also burned through the paint on my trunk lip. I need a clip for the drivers door lock the one that holds the door lock to the door U shaped. I also need some of the larger holed sheet metal nuts that hold on the hood bezel/callouts. Anyone have some?

View attachment 1715086245

View attachment 1715086246

View attachment 1715086247

View attachment 1715086248

View attachment 1715086249

View attachment 1715086250

View attachment 1715086251

View attachment 1715086252
That dent! Crap. I suppose a good paint guy can do a spot job on it.

Nope the shop that did my car quoted me $9500 and then tried to charge me 24K. I had the BAR investigate and they said he has no case and no paperwork. I didn't pay that amount. Now he is sending me demand letters. So lets just say we had a falling out. I had another guy polish it.

Yep I feel your pain.......I really think it's the fumes these guys are sniffing.

Yes I remember that feeling......What do you need help with? I'm just back from Orgeon and I'm going to LA in a few weeks but can make some time to help......

Ya thats a great looking combo! Black top, black bumblebee on white flowing into the t-panel. Very sexy

Top guy scratched my vinyl top. Window guys finally came and needed the experienced guy to help so that didn't get done today. One thing after another.

IMG_3972.JPG

Sometimes shyt happens, but that's a whole lot of it in one shot. Take a break and let Murphy find someone else to play with.

Hey Rob did you get the motor running? Got back from LA and then it seems like all HELL has broken loose up here.....

-
Back