-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sirmopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1969 dodge dart gts original 383 4 speed, original motor and transmission are gone. No motor / No trans . Also vin tag on dash is missing, most states will issue new vin tag, this car does have a clear title. car comes with full one piece AMD front floor, AMD 4 speed tunnel, both AMD full rear quarters. just thought i would see if anybody was interested. Looking for $2500 . located in michigan zip 49721. let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 3,213
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 3,133
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 3,145
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 3,145
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 3,099
  • IMG_0011.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 3,156
  • IMG_0012.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 3,179
Just curious, how do you know it's an original 383 4 speed car if there are no V.I.N., fender tag, or build sheet?
What was the original color?

their is a vin number, the tag on dash is gone, but it still has a vin number on the title. The vin tells us that it was a 383, a basic car inspection tells us it was a 4 speed. The original color looks to be green. Also , I have not been able to locate vin on core support. The last 6 on the back of the car match the last 6 on the title. The state of michigan has said they would issue a new vin tag, if i get it to them to do an inspection. Let me know if you have any more questions.

I think they will issue you a sticker with the vin on it.
the orig dash vin tag was a one shot deal from Chrysler.
im sure someone underground is repopping them by now.

your price is more than fair , especially with the new metal pieces . How are the frame rails and torque boxes ? Does it have disc brakes and the correct complete 8.75 rear ? Id buy it just for a lawn ornament if I didn't have a lifetime supply of daydreams lol

The torque boxes and frame rails were good as of about 2 years ago . I will re inspect them when I get back in town just before thanksgiving . It doesn't have disc brakes , they are drums on all 4 corners. I guess I'm really not sure if the rear end is correct or not. It is a complete 8.75. Yes the clutch pedal is there . Sorry about the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back