1969 dodge dart m code

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never heard of a '67 M code. They were 68-9s I thought... '67 had some 383s I think, and I'm sure tehre were dealer converts.

I know of 3 M code Barracuda if anybody is looking. I don't have pictures but have phone # 1 in Mass. and 2 in Canada,Ontario. if anybody is looking

I know of 3 M code Barracuda if anybody is looking. I don't have pictures but have phone # 1 in Mass. and 2 in Canada,Ontario. if anybody is looking
Always looking , you know about what price the for the Ontario cars ?

Always looking , you know about what price the for the Ontario cars ?
I know about one of the m code. he's asking $25,000 All original, only 6000 miles, it needs a restoration, not the original motor. I haven't seen it, but it's not far

Did we ever meet at the Hawksbury show??? Your car looks familiar...
No have not been to any shows in Ontario . If Hawksbury is not too far maybe I'll drop in on the next show
let me know the next show , I'll try to make it there .

I know about one of the m code. he's asking $25,000 All original, only 6000 miles, it needs a restoration, not the original motor. I haven't seen it, but it's not far
In need of resto , that mean floors quarters interior and paint , or just a paint ? 25,000 is reasonable , as long as it just needs paint , maybe interior , but floors quarters , not going near it .
Thanks

I'm going to have a look and take pictures, i'll keep you posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back