Status
Not open for further replies.

RTom

Depressingly A-Bodyless..
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I got this 69 340 4 - Speed Dart Swinger to use for parts for my 69 Dart GT Convertible before I realized quite what it was. I have decided to sell it and try to find another parts car since it is a fairly unique comibination.

If you can come and see the car in person, that would be great. If not, I tried to take a bunch of pics so you can see the car exactly as it is. Here are the vin and fender tag numbers:

LM23P9E125166
R11- Music Master Radio AM
V88- Tranverse Stripes, Deleted
Y14- Sold Car
F5-
F5-
L2- Trim - Low, Vinyl Bench Seat, Black
X9- Black Int. Door Frames
B30- Build Date: November 30
E55- 340 4 BBL
D21- Heavy Duty 4 Speed Manual Transmission
LM23- Dodge Dart,Demon Medium 2 Door Hardtop
P9E- 0 275HP 1-4BBL 8 CYL

The only serious rust I could find on the car was on the rear passenger quarter panel ( pictured ). The only bondo I found was also on the rear passenger quarter ( pictured ). At some point someone cut off the passenger side motor mount ( I have no clue why ). There is the sway bar with the correct control arms ( pictured ). It has power steering in the car. The steering column is out of an auto car. The hood and front fenders were unbolted from the car when I got it ( they are included ). I took pics of all of the misc. parts that come with the car. The door panels probably aren't useable but they do have the GTS emblems on them ( which are fairly difficult to find and pretty exspensive when you do ). At one point there was a spoiler installed on the trunk lid ( not with the car anymore ). The spare tire well seems to have been pushed in ( pictured ).

The car is kind of rough, but definetly not a lost cause. If I had more money I'd keep it and restore it along with my convertible ( so if anyone wants to donate the $$$ so I can do that I'd be okay with it :D ). I live in Nampa, Idaho and could probably help with shipping if needed.

If you have any questions or anything, please ask. With school and work, things are pretty hectic around here, so please allow some time for me to get back to you.

Rich

DSCN6247.jpg

DSCN6248.jpg

DSCN6249.jpg

DSCN6250.jpg

DSCN6251.jpg

DSCN6252.jpg

DSCN6253.jpg

DSCN6254.jpg

DSCN6255.jpg

DSCN6256.jpg

Those were neat cars back then.

I thought the 340 4-speed cars came with the 8-3/4 diff.
Don't remember for sure....getting too old.

It would have had an 8 3/4 originally but it looks like it's been pirated along the way and some sort of non-abody rear end was put under it to make it a roller.

The car looks nice and solid and being a 4 speed car definitely makes it worth fixing.

I'm not sure what the rear end is, but I know it is not an 8 3/4.

The car also doesn't have a title. ( I wasn't concerned with getting one since I was just going to use it for parts. I'll call the DMV today and see how and if I can get one ).

Rich

I spoke with the DMV regarding a title today and they said that I would have to get one from the guy I got the car from...but he never had it either...so I'm not sure what all that means. I can give a bill of sale and hopefully that will be enough.

Also, I've got a truck payment and tuition payment coming up quick so I really need to sell this so I'm dropping the price to $1500 obo...

340 4 speed ? > wrong hood , wrong column , wrong diff , power steering ? ... does it have torque boxes ? Just trying to clarify ...

not much left , picked pretty clean still though a solid start if you want to do the leg work chasing the parts , or you could buy repro parts & spend 20-30k bringing it back to life . 2k or b.o. the 80's are gone . slim picking anymore.still a 340 4spd car though.

Less than 24 hours left on eBay & it's only at $100...this will go to the highest bidder tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back