[SOLD] 1969 dodge dart swinger 340/4barrel automatic only 1,000 miles on it! mostly original

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

greeksss

Contact seller
the 1st 2 times i posted this i finally realized i didnt put a BIN price which is needed to keep it up, so here is the post reuploaded again but if there is anything missing that should be on it please let me know!

ROSEVILLE, CALIFORNIA 95678

*1969 dodge dart swinger
*340/4 barrel automatic
*ORIGINAL OWNER
*only 1,000 miles on it! hasnt been driven back when it was bought because of all the speeding tickets when it was first driven as a graduation present back in 1969.
*engine rebuilt in 1980's i believe.
*still runs great! had not ran it in a few months, went to start it up, roared with no problems!
*same original body/fender/paint, mostly original parts inside, ideal for someone who is looking to restore it. has new radio.
*has oil leak, must be a gasket or some small thing like that, guess thats normal for old timers
*has rust/small hole on upper left driver side floor.

everytime we would have it out, we would have people asking if its for sale every week! had a person offer to buy the fender alone for $10,000.00
we do not have any rush to sell it, but will go for the best offer.

pm if need more info or interested with an offer even if its not near the bin price

OR BUY IT NOW FOR 20,000.00

OR CAN TRADE IT FOR ANY NEW CAR, BETTER YET, ANYTHING WITH GOOD GAS MILEAGE! (EX: 69 DART FOR 2013 DART or something like that, would be ideal if you own a car dealership :) )

again: if im missing anything on this ad that should be on here please let me know. if i do not respond quickly its because i work many hours, but will get back to you as soon as i can.

thanks,
Gus

Attachments

• dart2.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 2,340
  • dart3.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 1,803
  • dart4.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,829
  • dart5.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 1,817
  • Image12262012131155.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,786
  • dart1.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 1,816
  • Image12262012125541.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 1,803
  • Image12262012125642.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,804
  • Image12262012125552.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 1,811
  • Image12262012131201.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 1,819
If this is a survivor type car for that money, why wouldn't you at least wash it before pics? Anyways, good luck with sale.

*ORIGINAL OWNER
*only 1,000 miles on it! hasnt been driven back when it was bought because of all the speeding tickets when it was first driven as a graduation present back in 1969.
*engine rebuilt in 1980's i believe.

ok a couple of questions..

if you are the original owner then how come your not sure if the motor was rebuilt? it was or wasn't and the original owner should know something like that... and why did it need a rebuild with only 1,000 miles on it?

Was there paint work done on the car? What happened to the stripe on the trunk lid?

Commentary is NOT allowed in For Sale forums. Relevant questions ONLY!

C'mon everyone.......His car, his price

my dad is original owner, a friend had rebuilt it so there was never an invoice with the exact date on it. it had been rebuilt cause it hadnt been used or started up in over 10 years at that time. it had been sitting outside for 40 years, most of the time being covered up in plastic, and ofcourse im sure others have bumped into it or made scratches from the sides on it.
there was never any paint work done on the car, its the same paint.
just because i put buy it now for 20,000 doesnt mean im expecting 20,000 dollars for it! i just have it that high because it required a bin price to keep the post online. and since we are in no rush to have it sold right away, we figured why not have it at 20 grand!

you can always private message me an offer. w2360Duster if your interested in the car, private message me! :)

Is the paint faded off the roof?
Do you have any pics of the interior?
Is the the mileage 101000?
Do you have the original wheels/hubcaps, and any of the dealer paperwork for the car?

Is the paint faded off the roof?
the paint looks the same as the rest of the top of the car, the paint has been fading away, i now have it in garage to prevent future fading/water hitting it

Do you have any pics of the interior?
i will upload interior pics as soon as possible. the interior is the main part that would needs "puppy love" (restoration)

Is the the mileage 101000?
the mileage is 4 numbers only, its a little over a thousand miles, not one hundred thousand. ill take a picture of the exact count and post with interior pics.

Do you have the original wheels/hubcaps, and any of the dealer paperwork for the car?
i believe the manual that comes with the car is still there, we may have the dealer paperwork. i can upload the pink slip and any paperwork we have on file.

do you still have the original Ca black plates for it.
not sure but i think we may have one of them, ill look in storage. the FAST7 has been on there for long long time

Is the back of the trunk lid wavy or is it just the angle the picture was shot? Do you have the washer bottle for the car? Is it a manual pump or an electric pump?

Please do post a lot of pictures of the interior including the carpet, pedals and console if equipped.

So the tail stripe was on the trunk, and it just faded off? Is that correct?

Commentary is NOT allowed in For Sale forums. Relevant questions ONLY!

C'mon everyone.......His car, his price
Gotta agree with this one-good bad or indifferent-his car-his price!!!

Is the back of the trunk lid wavy or is it just the angle the picture was shot? Do you have the washer bottle for the car? Is it a manual pump or an electric pump?

Its just the angle that the picture was shot. the washer bottle had broken in half, i will check to see if have in storage, it might just be there still. manual pump.

Please do post a lot of pictures of the interior including the carpet, pedals and console if equipped.
will be taking clearer and more pics including interior hopefully by the weekend. its been a busy week

So the tail stripe was on the trunk, and it just faded off? Is that correct?
Ill ask and find out. if you look on the 1st picture, if you look in the background on the right side you see a fence with cars. before being in my garage, and before that lot was paved, the car was sitting out there covered most of the time for 40 years. Im sure there would have been people that climbed over the fence to get whatever they could off the car and the rest sitting out there, suprisingly though wasnt that bad sitting out there all those years. so if there is missing a stripe from the exterior if there even was one, i personally wouldnt know about it since i wasnt even born back then! i will ask my dad, maybe even my grandpa who will be 89 years old in march, but knowing his memory im sure they wont know.

and i only put the BIN high just so the post can stay up... doesnt mean it will sell for that price. but then again it is rare to find as the years go by, so you never know. but d5667 does have a good point!

thanks for the PM replies, more pictures coming soon.

Please post a clear picture of the speedometer with the mileage.
FYI, when these cars go over 100,000 miles, the odometer starts back at zero.
Please ask your dad if he remembers that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back