Status
Not open for further replies.

George R

Mopar Nutcase
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
All stock except for a set of 14" Cragar wheels, and I have the steel wheels with redline dog-dish caps to go with it. Here are a few current pix. Original engine/transmission and differential. Everything works. The only part of the build sheet that is still legible includes the VIN and the "P" engine code but the rest cannot be read. The fender tag is present.
Power steering, power brakes, headrest seats, automatic transmission, day/night mirror, am radio as options. VERY few reproduction parts on this car, and all the original factory hardware was replated and reused. All original sheetmetal including quarter panels, floors, trunk floor etc. No sheet metal was replaced anywhere.
There's a couple of marks in the paint and it is dirty underneath from use, but it's ready for driving/shows. Multiple show winner.
It's a very dependable car, and we put about 7000 miles on it this summer including a trip to the Mopar Carlisle show this past July. The car was at the Retro Dealership display at Carlisle for the 40th anniversary of the 69 models. Car is in Connecticut. Please contact via PM to see the car or ask questions. Asking $29,500. There's a few thousand dollars of "wiggle room" built into the price so feel free to shoot me an offer. Car is on ebay now. Reserve is thousands lower than the asking price!

Dart For Sale 001.JPG

Dart For Sale 002.JPG

Dart For Sale 003.JPG

Dart For Sale 004.JPG

Dart For Sale 005.JPG

Dart For Sale 006.JPG

Dart For Sale 007.JPG

Dart For Sale 008.JPG

Dart For Sale 009.JPG

Dart For Sale 010.JPG

Please feel free to ask questions, or to make an appointment to see the car. Car is garaged, covered, registered & insured, so test drives are AOK!
Hell, ya can even stay for dinner! LOL
I would post email and phone but the forum doesn't allow that, so simply PM for that info.
Here is a link to the restoration page.........

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=28844

Thanks for the ad, FABO!

George

Dart For Sale 058.JPG

Dart For Sale 059.JPG

Dart For Sale 060.JPG

Dart For Sale 061.JPG

Dart For Sale 062.JPG

Dart For Sale 064.JPG

Looks great George hope you get what you want for it.good luck and thanks for all your help in the past.hope this is not the end of you here.

that car is beautiful and is worth every single penny your asking for it

I was thinkin' $29,500? - is he nuts?

then I saw the photos - helluva a nice car!!! good luck with the sale - wish my pockets were deeper

Good luck with the sale George! She is a BEAUTY! i hope that got another one your gonna build or something, because she just seems too good let go

George, All I can say is WOW! Man your car is beautiful. Reminds me of the 69 GTS I had in the early 70's till I got Stupid and sold it in 1980. Jeff

could i take it for for a test drive...say from your house to mine and back? I am just down the road in SoCal.:toothy10:

Saw that car at Carlisle 09 this year, twas beautiful!

I have to ask, how did you wire up the factory late 80s/early 90s Chrysler Radio?
Even the stereo is Mopowered! :D

Please feel free to ask questions, or to make an appointment to see the car. Car is garaged, covered, registered & insured, so test drives are AOK!
Hell, ya can even stay for dinner! LOL
I would post email and phone but the forum doesn't allow that, so simply PM for that info.
Here is a link to the restoration page.........

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=28844

Thanks for the ad, FABO!

George

George, Your car brings back a lot of memories for me. I had a 69 GTS. Some color but mine had A/C. Unfortunately when I got the car it only had a 318 with a two barrel carb. It still ran very well for a long time. In fact, I outran several chevy's and Olds Cutlass S's. They were shocked when I would show them the engine. More like embarrassed. I wish I still had it but I traded it and a 68 GT for a 70 Cuda 340. Don't have any of them now but I sure wish I did. Thanks for the pictures. It looks like you take great care of it.

Kenneth

Saw that car at Carlisle 09 this year, twas beautiful!

I have to ask, how did you wire up the factory late 80s/early 90s Chrysler Radio?
Even the stereo is Mopowered! :D

The stereo was easy! I looked in the service manual for my 1990 Dodge truck, and it shows the wiring connections on the back of the radio. All I did was run the wires to each speaker, power and ground wires, and it works great! Has am/fm and cassette.
Thanks for the kind words!

George, Your car brings back a lot of memories for me. I had a 69 GTS. Some color but mine had A/C. Unfortunately when I got the car it only had a 318 with a two barrel carb. It still ran very well for a long time. In fact, I outran several chevy's and Olds Cutlass S's. They were shocked when I would show them the engine. More like embarrassed. I wish I still had it but I traded it and a 68 GT for a 70 Cuda 340. Don't have any of them now but I sure wish I did. Thanks for the pictures. It looks like you take great care of it.

Kenneth
Thanks Ken. Maybe someday you'll be back in the game. There are a few I no longer have, and I sure wish I had kept them all!

George

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back