1969 Dodge Dart upper radiator hose w/o AC

-
No. I didnt. I dont have a car with A/C, but if it fits, I am willing to try it. Kinda pisses me off that I have to go there

So I have the Gates 20602. It appears to be correctly made. I dont like the shape, but maybe someday I can replace it with the correct hose... if it is ever made correct again.

Or maybe have some steel mandrel bent to shape... hmmm...

So I have the Gates 20602. It appears to be correctly made. I dont like the shape, but maybe someday I can replace it with the correct hose... if it is ever made correct again.

Or maybe have some steel mandrel bent to shape... hmmm...
yeah well like I posted before it's for a/c and yeah it will fit and yeah you're welcome

Yes it is, The original lower hose is still there also. Crazy, right...
Here is a pic of the odometer showing the actual mileage back when I bought the car in 2014

View attachment 1715540431

Nice.
CNY was death to a winter driven car of that era. Back when they used salt I remember watching the threshold trim slowly dissolve away...

Lucky it didnt get many miles!

This gentleman just posted pics of his car in photo garage. Same hose.

20200504_215331.jpg

yeah I have no doubt it will work. It just isnt RIGHT. Its my OCD kicking in again. I'll just go take another pill.

This is a picture of the factory installed upper hose still in place on my 340.

View attachment 1715540324

Nice Ride!
I was curious if you have the original radiator hoses still? I see the Pentastar and some words near the radiator so I thought, these might be originals. If they are, would you mind taking a picture of the markings on both top and bottom hoses and attaching them here? I want to get a rubber stamp made and apply them to my replacement hoses. Look for the pentastar, the words "RAD END", the actual mopar part number on the hose itself. I would appreciate it immensely and can share the stamps once made. 69 Dart Swinger

-
Back