-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69wssdart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I've got a 1969 Dodge Dart Western Sport Special 170 slant six 3 on the tree manual. Second owner has $200 in back reg. Car dose start and run but will need a new clutch and bell-housing. Body has typical dents and dings will need a new passenger fender. NO RUST SOLID CALIFORNIA CAR JUST SURFACE. The lady i got its from kept it covered. Interior dose show its age with all the usual rips and tares. I'm Asking $1500 obo or trade for a gas friendly car no BS please I don't need to sell it. This is a stick shift car so most of the hard work is done to make it a 4 speed car. Its already got the clutch quadrant Z bar and linkage and this is a manual steering car. I'am located in Concord California car is in storage at Bethel Island California. Thank you for your time. Marc

Cars willing to trade for:
Any Honda
Any Toyota
Any 2000-2005 Pontiac Grand am
Any Chrysler 300M series

Attachments

• IMG_20121129_104704.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 1,177
  • IMG_20121129_104604.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 1,147
  • IMG_20121129_104720.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 1,156
  • IMG_20121129_104553.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 1,148
Looks a lot like the car I started with.....good luck with the sale....

Said car is a "column shift manual trans"...might wana edit that part lol anyways, best of luck with your sale not many of the 170's around anymore:mrgreen:

Said car is a "column shift manual trans"...might wana edit that part lol anyways, best of luck with your sale not many of the 170's around anymore:mrgreen:

You never heard of "three on the tree"??? Its a manual trans shifted on the column. No edit needed.

Dang it, of course you're not closer, I'd love to throw my wife's Toyota your way for that. She might feel different but I could take the heat!

Dang it, of course you're not closer, I'd love to throw my wife's Toyota your way for that. She might feel different but I could take the heat!

damn me too my 93 ram is killing me in gas.

Pm sent. Anyone headed to the east coast and want to make some $? How much to get the girl to Maine, or close to?

oh by they way the ignition switch cylinder comes out but it dose start with the key. will need to be replaced and 69 is one year only. just thought i might add that.

How about a 96 Breeze, paint is as bad as yours! OOps, wife just nix'd it...;-( I like that style.

Wow looks just like the WSS Dart I got now,a great base to start out with.Good luck it wont last.

Attachments

• 69 dart.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 774
  • 100_1242.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 811
did you not get my pm's I sent you saying I'm intersted. In case it doesn't go let me know.

sorry about that i will let you know. having this car on here and craigslist and car domain make it hard to keep track of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back